Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alfred Morris needs a cool nickname

Commander PK

I like Metro. It has a local flavor to it. Or the Red Line or something like that. Maybe the Red Line would be a great name for the O-Line since we will never have the Hogs again in the zone blocking scheme. The Red Line gets you downtown (a bomb or long run) and gets you there fast. I just like the metaphor of the area's major transportation system and the area's major sports team. What say you?

Since we used to blow the diesel horn for John Riggins, we could blow the Metro horn for Alfred Morris. It's

"Rush Hour" baby!!

I like Metro. It has a local flavor to it. Or the Red Line or something like that. Maybe the Red Line would be a great name for the O-Line since we will never have the Hogs again in the zone blocking scheme. The Red Line gets you downtown (a bomb or long run) and gets you there fast. I just like the metaphor of the area's major transportation system and the area's major sports team. What say you?

Since we used to blow the diesel horn for John Riggins, we could blow the Metro horn for Alfred Morris. It's

"Rush Hour" baby!!

Yeah but the Red line has a tendancy to break down more often than the other lines......

AmTrak is slow & archaic. Bad nickname.

That's exactly the same thing they are saying about Alfred; old fashioned and slow. lol

All Aboard?

AMtrak46

---------- Post added October-3rd-2012 at 09:15 AM ----------

But still strong and unstoppable? Maybe?

...and reliable!

AMtrak46

Christ' date=' I hate these threads.

They go on for 50 pages and there is never anything interesting in them.[/quote']

You know ES, we get a breakout player for a couple of games and all of the sudden he "HAS" to have a nickname. I think I'll call him.....Alfred Morris. Sounds cool.

Archived