Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alfred Morris needs a cool nickname

Commander PK

So, he is fourth in the league in yards and top 5 in fumbles lost also, but because he has so many yards, the thing that was the biggest knock against him coming out of college, should be ignored?

Production allows for acceptance. And obviously he has stated he wants to work on it, so no not ignored, but not over stressed either. In a thread that is supposed to honor him he was getting slammed as a fumbler, which even if he was he is not overly a fumbler so far in the NFL.

So, he is fourth in the league in yards and top 5 in fumbles lost also, but because he has so many yards, the thing that was the biggest knock against him coming out of college, should be ignored?

RG3 has 11 fumbles. RG3 leads the league in passing rating as well as FUMBLES. Yes, it does invalidate the fumbling point. They're also both rookies. Sorry they can't be perfect, they're trying their hardest. Jesus christ.

Both of these guys got us to where we are today. If we lose it all because they fumbled, so be it. This is corrected as their careers go on, and you would probably never let them forget it. They're both young, and still learning the NFL. You can't teach a gift, but you can teach them how to be more protective. It's not something to worry about right now.

• 2 weeks later...
I use AlMo, but i kinda like Bam bam. I can hear the chants, "Bam... bam... bam, bam, bam!

But i like Alfred "Super Bowl MVP" Morris the best. :)

Similar thought as you, with a tweak.

I've been calling him "Bam" all season. Started as "bam bam" then eventually got shortened. Whenever he does anything awesome (all the time lol) I just say "Bam!"

Archived