Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alfred Morris needs a cool nickname

Commander PK

some people have no sense of humor...nicknames are fun. The beauty of being a fan means you get to have fun. We won Sunday...I'm happy. The guy is not going to stop trucking people just because we give him (or don't) a goofy nickname. I'm as serious a fan as they come, but sometimes it's ok to be loose and just goof in the moment.

Have things been so bad for so long we have forgotten how to do this? Take "Griffining" for example. Some people got all up in arms over that. I think it's funny.

Seriously. Can we just have a teensy tiny little bit of fun? I know things ain't perfect, but I thought fans were just supposed to joke and kid around when things are going relatively well.

Seriously. Can we just have a teensy tiny little bit of fun? I know things ain't perfect, but I thought fans were just supposed to joke and kid around when things are going relatively well.

Fun?! Joke?! No thanks, I'd much rather stab myself in the eye with a pair of scissors...

All joking aside, people definitely do need to relax and enjoy this win, and that's coming from one of the more critical/objective people on this board. Unless we can start stopping people on defense, days like yesterday (er, Sunday) will be few and far between, especially with our upcoming schedule.

Alfred Morris needs a nickname like he needs a knife in the gut. He's humble, unassuming, hard working, and he drives a beater. You start calling him "A-Mo" and next thing you know, he's making it rain in a rap video from 10 years ago and spreading so much of his seed around town that the Potomac river turns milky.

No. Thanks.

Alfred Morris needs a nickname like he needs a knife in the gut. He's humble, unassuming, hard working, and he drives a beater. You start calling him "A-Mo" and next thing you know, he's making it rain in a rap video from 10 years ago and spreading so much of his seed around town that the Potomac river turns milky.

No. Thanks.

Have you been in the Potomac lately? Couldn't get much milkier, brah.

some people have no sense of humor...nicknames are fun. The beauty of being a fan means you get to have fun. We won Sunday...I'm happy. The guy is not going to stop trucking people just because we give him (or don't) a goofy nickname. I'm as serious a fan as they come, but sometimes it's ok to be loose and just goof in the moment.

Loose & goofy is fine, but nicknaming a rookie 4 weeks in is just too soon for me. We don't know how the rest of the season is gonna play out. We are getting ready to head into a very difficult 3/4 of the season & he may very well help carry this offense into some tight wins. But until then, trying to force a nickname on him...it's just to soon.

Archived