Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dexter Season 7

Drop

By the way what happened with Dexer's bank account?

Did Lewis close it out or something?

I didn't understand why they didn't bring that up later on.

Well the episode started with him racing to the airport, which we later learn was to catch Viktor. He realized something was up with his accounts, but he had to get to the airport. He just got back when from getting rid of the body when the episode ended, so maybe they will deal it next episode.

By the way what happened with Dexer's bank account?

Did Lewis close it out or something?

I didn't understand why they didn't bring that up later on.

SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN"T WATCHED EPISODE 1 OF NEW SEASON

Yes, they showed Lewis closing them on his computer while he and his girlfriend were talking at his place. He had a piece if paper with the account numbers written on it, and that is what he took from Dexter's computer.

Deb finds the mannequin hand, it was in the box that I believe Dexter had not yet opened, so that will be another interesting thing in the story.

Started watching this last year with the gf, watched it last night as well. I thought the opener was pretty good.

Lewis doesn't know who Dexter is, right? He just has it out for him because he idolized him and then Dexter shot down his video game idea, correct?

Glad Deb put it all together, too.

Started watching this last year with the gf, watched it last night as well. I thought the opener was pretty good.

Lewis doesn't know who Dexter is, right? He just has it out for him because he idolized him and then Dexter shot down his video game idea, correct?

Glad Deb put it all together, too.

Lewis knows who Dexter really is, which is why he sent him the mannequin hand from the Ice truck Killer.

Hmm, interesting theory on the bank accounts, but I interpreted it completely different.

The way I saw it the opening sequence was simply Dexter thinking about what steps to take next after being confronted by Deb, and playing the scenario out in his head.

I am so glad that Deb put everything together in the very first episode.

Same here. The writers could have lazily dragged it out over a few episodes, but with her finding the slides and confronting Dexter it really jump starts the season. It will be interesting to see this play out with Deb, Dexter & Lewis

The first episode was great, i'm really interested to see how they do this. I think Deb is will begin to develop full on resentment towards Dexter and the way Harry treated them differently. But how will it affect what she now knows about Dex?

I kept thinking that Dexter and Deb were going to start making out.

There's been a couple times when I was distracted in a minor way by both their being a couple and then their break up in real life. And anything that brings me more Yvonne will get my endorsement. She just guested in another series, recently. :)

I keep thinking maybe the season will develop some plot line in such a way (maybe with the use of Frank Lundy as a pivotal figure or other devices i can think of) that we end up with Deb actually getting"on board" and even assisting Dexter in some way.

I kept thinking that Dexter and Deb were going to start making out.

In previous seasons (before I knew they were an item off screen) I always thought they had an on screen chemistry that surpassed their brother/sister relationship. I don't see it so much now, but maybe like Jumbo it's because I'm aware that they broke up in real life.

I'm interested to see how far LaGuerta will get with those slides.

I guess with The Walking Dead premier on the same night everyone forgot about poor ol' Dexter.

I thought for sure Louis was going to be around longer and have a bigger part than what he did. Turned out he was just a computer nerd who really was that upset that Dexter hated his game idea.

I've enjoyed this season up to this point but I think this season is about to get really good. It looks like it anyway.

Archived