Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Saddened' UK royals consider legal action over topless pictures of Catherine

SkinInsite

I totally see it in this situation. I think its scumback TMZ tabloid BS. My point is that if nobody cared about stuff like this, then hiding in the bushes to get it wouldn't get the $$ from the tabloid is does now. People are entitled to their privacy and this was f'd up.

There is a flaw in your argument. People, mostly men, will never stop caring about boobs.

Nudity is not a issue to me

besides it might take the heat off Harry .

It isn't even about the nudity for me, it is about these people being stalked relentlessly. For crying out loud if they weren't members of the press they'd have long ago been thrown in jail for stalking, but the press badge apparently gives them immunity.

shameful, and I will not defend them in the slightest.

Do people not feel like total creepers looking at photos like these?

If it's one that she knew was being taken then I can understand.

I think the "fame" thing overrides it for the most part. Kate Middleton is pretty but there are plenty of women out there better looking. I looked at the pictures...they're a little blurry and from a distance, but she seems put together well enough. No better or worse than what I saw in high school and college, just normal. It's the fame of the subject that gets people worked up.

So NOBODY in the public eye deserves any privacy?

Taking the pics in the first place is bad enough. To then publish them for sensationalism is beyond, to quote the Duke and Dutchess, a 'grotesque and unjustifiable invasion of privacy.'

Hail.

Since you're so mortified by this I'm going to assume you didn't look at the pictures......

Do people not feel like total creepers looking at photos like these?

They took Jeff Foxworthy seriously when he said, "I'd like a beer & I'd like to see somethin' neked."

Yeah, I never got the appeal of pics like these. They tend to be not-so flattering & often it is against the individuals will or without their knowledge. Not cool at all.

Paparazzi are scum, but she deserves privacy no more and no less than the worst drug-addled Hollywood starlet.

Well, they do what they do because they get paid a ton. The good ones do, anyway. I'm sure whoever took these is getting quite a hefty paycheck that probably soothes whatever issues (if they had issues) with taking them in the first place.

Unfortunately there's a demand for this.

Well, they do what they do because they get paid a ton. The good ones do, anyway. I'm sure whoever took these is getting quite a hefty paycheck that probably soothes whatever issues (if they had issues) with taking them in the first place.

Sure. Just like people who make their killing on TV, radio and in print appealing to lesser values.

This is a good raw example of money trumping morals & how that "love of money is the root of all evil" comes into effect. All the photographer is thinking about is HIS paycheck, not how this will effect her & the entire country as a whole. "Who cares who this hurts? As long as I get a paycheck for it!"

That's probably what the paparazzi who were responsible for Lady Di's death were thinking too. Classless.

Archived