Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Saddened' UK royals consider legal action over topless pictures of Catherine

SkinInsite

Say, if we get a powerful enough telephoto lens, maybe we can get a shot from this airplane through a window of the palace of her sitting on the john too! :doh:

vs sitting outside by a pool that even google earth might pick up?

worrying over breasts is so provincial

---------- Post added September-14th-2012 at 12:29 PM ----------

inb4 nude shot of twa's wife or daughter surfaces on ES.....

I hope they are of better quality :silly:

I'd offer them the same advice

vs sitting outside by a pool that even google earth might pick up?

worrying over breasts is so provincial

So in a hypothetical where you live with a closed in, private yard, and are enjoying your privacy by walking around said yard in your birthday suit; I presume you wouldn't complain if I took a picture and posted your junk all over ES then?

Hail.

So in a hypothetical where you live with a closed in, private yard, and are enjoying your privacy by walking around said yard in your birthday suit; I presume you wouldn't complain if I took a picture and posted your junk all over ES then?

Hail.

Reminds me of this thread.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?89846-Court-overturns-conviction-for-man-masturbating-in-his-window

Hail.

If you look hard enough you could probably find some, I'm not shy

So... you are saying that we are going to have to look really hard in order to discern your junk?

Hmm, I guess it is an brave and admirable thing for persons with micropenis problems to be so open about their issues....

Do people not feel like total creepers looking at photos like these?

If it's one that she knew was being taken then I can understand.

Please, If you don't want ****roaches, don't leave food out.

---------- Post added September-14th-2012 at 02:23 PM ----------

Hail.

I would complain, I don't want to see TWA's junk.

---------- Post added September-14th-2012 at 02:33 PM ----------

Say, if we get a powerful enough telephoto lens, maybe we can get a shot from this airplane through a window of the palace of her sitting on the john too! :doh:

There would definitely be a market for such photographs, which is why most bathrooms don't have windows... Come on this is human nature 101... I mean come on that's why most people shut the door and do their business in private... If you left the door open, or positioned the toidie in front of a window, would you really have the same expectation of privacy? I don't think so.

It's pretty hard to equate sitting in the bathroom in your own home, designed for privacy; and walking around in public, viewable from a public street, naked. Just saying...

I would argue when she decided to go out naked, she didn't care who saw her as most people who bath topless aren't concerned by modesty obviously. Why is anybody then concerned somebody took a picture of her? Invasion of privacy? Hello you have no privacy if you are walking around where you can be seen from a public street, even on private property!. It's like the difference between hanging out in your house naked, and putting the trash cans out to the curb naked. Totally different expectations of privacy in my experience... Least that's what the policeman explained to me.

It's pretty hard to equate sitting in the bathroom in your own home, and walking around in public, viewable from a public street, naked. Just saying...

I would argue when she decided to go out naked, she didn't care who saw her as most people who bath topless aren't concerned by modesty obviously.

Why is anybody then concerned somebody took a picture of her? Invasion of privacy? Hello you have no privacy if you are walking around where you can be seen from a public street. It's like the difference between hanging out in your house naked, and putting the trash cans out to the curb naked. Totally different expectations of privacy in my experience... Least that's what the policeman told me.

I guess you missed the part where they were on a large, private estate and the photo was taken with a telephoto lens :whoknows:

I guess you missed the part where they were on a large, private estate and the photo was taken with a telephoto lens :whoknows:

Evidently her estate was not large enough. That equates to viewable from a public street does it not? Which equates to not private. Come on it's not like these pictures were snapped from a half of a mile away.

If she want's privacy, stay inside, or do what I do, only go out naked while visiting larger estates, not visible from public streets. For my own purposes I will add you must be on the estate legally too, but I'm sure that doesn't apply for Cate.

Evidently her estate was not large enough. That equates to viewable from a public street does it not? Which equates to not private. Come on it's not like these pictures were snapped from a half of a mile away.

What makes you say that? Do you know how they were taken? I don't. Do you know how big the estate was? I don't.

I disagree. How is she supposed to ever get undressed if some a-hole with a telescopic lens is watching her from 500 feet away.

Nah, she is heading towards being one on the most high profile women on the planet. She has to consider that risk.

I'm not saying its right. I'm just saying its life has she has to get used to.

Anyone defending this type of behavior on the part of the paparazzi is sick.

Based on many of the reponses in this thread, I guess Princess Diana should have known when she became princess dying in a high speed car chase with paparazzi in a Parisian tunnel "comes with the territory."

Give me a break. These paparazzi are scum. People buying these photos and magazines are scum. And people who think a hefty paycheck supercedes morality and common decency are scum.

This is ridiculous.

What's next, using a freaking orbiting satellite to Google Earth a naked celebrity? "They should have known better..." When you are on a private estate, you have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Unreal for people to think this is acceptable.

Then, why do you care about her anymore than say, Warren Buffet's wife? :)

The point was the poster I quoted saying the pics were alright, but nothing to get excited over.

As I said, it's not about how she looks, but about who she is. The fact that it's a member of the royal family in the buff, not Warren Buffet's wife.

Give me a break. These paparazzi are scum. People buying these photos and magazines are scum. And people who think a hefty paycheck supercedes morality and common decency are scum.

This is ridiculous.

That's what the biggest issue is. People would stop taking these pictures & quit invading the privacy of others if they weren't going to get paid for it because people want to see them & buy the exploitative magazines that publish this garbage.

It's almost like the death of Princess Diana was in vein. It's disgusting.

As I said, it's not about how she looks, but about who she is. The fact that it's a member of the royal family in the buff, not Warren Buffet's wife.

The British Royal Family are a fairly dreadful bunch. They routinely get drunk in public, dress as Nazis, solicit bribes, make deeply offensive racially remarks, do drugs, have affairs, make obscene phone calls, etc. :ols:

Based on many of the reponses in this thread, I guess Princess Diana should have known when she became princess dying in a high speed car chase with paparazzi in a Parisian tunnel "comes with the territory."

I used the phrase "comes with the territory" but don't defend the paparazzi by any means.

But high profile people should apply common sense every once in a while. What could be more straight forward than that?

Archived