Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wednesday 8/29: Last preseason game tweets, with occasional what-not along the way

I hope we get a look at other returners at some point in this game, I keep telling myself Banks does not deserve a spot, I just need to see someone give as much of a special teams spark as him

I hope we get a look at other returners at some point in this game, I keep telling myself Banks does not deserve a spot, I just need to see someone give as much of a special teams spark as him

I see it different.

Despite Shanahan's comments.. Banks is constantly providing a threat as a returner. We need to find a way to keep him.

A fair point. Though Niles isn't fighting with 3-4 other players for one spot. He definitely has more room for error than Banks.

I definitely agree, but so far...I haven't seen how anyone can think the Paul to TE experiment has been a success.

I'm not even watching the game but I love seeing all of these messages about our depth.

I noticed that a whole lot how much energy and quick our depth was flying around the ball in other preseason games. Sure, there were some missed tackles but that can be taught.

I think Banks makes the team, his return skills are invaluable and his talent/speed is special. We don't have anyone else that can even match half of what Banks can do.

Agreed. He's way too valuable doing what he does...You don't let a player with that kind of talent on returns walk

Archived