Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wednesday 8/29: Last preseason game tweets, with occasional what-not along the way

Here's a what-not for you: both NFL.com and PFT have reports about Griffin's headphones.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000056250/article/why-robert-griffin-iii-ditched-pregame-headphones

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/29/rg3-loses-his-headphones-after-sonny-jurgensen-criticizes-them/

They are saying that he stopped wearing headphones pregame because Sonny criticized them during a recent broadcast.

All I can say to this story is . . . Really?

Can Sonny go away now? Did they even have electronics when he was playing?

WHAT THE HELL?!??!?!? AGAIN WITH THIS??!?! Why the hell am I getting the Bucs Feed on this NFL.COM Game Pass. This is garbage, it's a home game! if it wasn't for the Skins being on NFL Network last week, it would've been the Colts telecast. I'm very annoyed

T. Davis now cut due to injury. Sucks for him

Davis would have been cut anyway, hopefully doesn't hurt his Practice Squad chances, if he had any

---------- Post added August-29th-2012 at 07:23 PM ----------

Banks just doesn't blow me away, I'd rather give his receiver spot to a bigger body, someone who would have a shot at beating starting defensive backs.

What the hell LOL

On Wednesday night, Griffin revealed yet another talent. Ruled out for the game to avoid the risk of injury, Griffin took the field for a series of conditioning drills and to throw to receivers who warmed up for the game.

Once he was done, however, Griffin walked over to the 10-yard line where long-snapper Nick Sundberg, holder Sav Rocca and new kicker Billy Cundiff were warming up. Griffin stepped in and attempted a 20-yard field goal. The Heisman Trophy winning quarterback split the uprights like a natural, grinned, raised his arms in triumph and jogged off the field to the cheers of fans in the first few rows of the lower bowl.

Archived