Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stephon Heyer release by the NY Jets today

veteranskinsfan

WOW!!! He was horrid when he was here. Why would they do that? Wasn't it Shannahan regime that released him??? Please make it go away...................

---------- Post added August-20th-2012 at 07:47 PM ----------

And to add to what I said earlier, he played like he was injured when he was completely healthy!!! Do you not remember all the false starts, holding, and blown assignments by Heyer???

Just when you think you've seen it all, a new level of stupid appears to reassure you your safe to post freely and not make an ass of yourself.

The Mods have done a good job to eliminate many of these types of threads. Evidently, they have more work to do. And, for those new people that don't understand, I firmly believe "NNT" was created to take care of threads like these.

The Mods have done a good job to eliminate many of these types of threads. Evidently, they have more work to do. And, for those new people that don't understand, I firmly believe "NNT" was created to take care of threads like these.

I agree with that Fred. The Mods have been overworked especially yesterday and today, but they came through again keeping quality threads and tossing the needless or stupid drivel.

I mean it is like he went there.....12314_10150158841645184_6877996_n.jpg

Archived