Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tuesday 8/14: Training Camp Tweets (with a side order of what-not) - Hankerson "fine" (post #58)/Nield out for year (ACL)

And I hate pure track guys. They never really become anything great in football. Well, Golston or Worthington will make the roster now.

Bullet Bob Hayes

Willie Gault

James Jett

Ollie Madson

off the top of my head.

Herschel Walker did bobsled!

Redskins

Shanahan says all three OL have made progress in the last couple days and are not long term concerns. #skinscamp

---------- Post added August-14th-2012 at 05:35 PM ----------

Campbell

Chris Nield might not have held off Chris Baker for a D-line roster spot. Redskins can be thankful they have the depth to withstand this.

Well still Chris was apart of the success of our d-front

---------- Post added August-14th-2012 at 05:36 PM ----------

Tandler

#Redskins' Lichtensteiger played percentages in opting for surgery #RedskinsTalk http://t.co/me7VD5r6

screen pass to demps...

we need to pick this kid up. can you imagine if the pats got him... superbowl champs for the next 50 years

Oh come on, this is another example of ES overrating a player. So what if he's fast? Wasn't Anthony Alridge? Brandon banks is Fast but he cant outjump any DB. this isnt madden, speed is only one part of the equation.

Grant Paulsen:

So @RGIII just drove out of #Redskins Park. 20 fans still waiting for him. He stopped his car and is signing for all of them.

Wow, I don't even know what to say. I know I was waiting in line just to get in to the practice facilty watching, Hall, Fletcher and a bunch others driving out! they didn't stop. Anyways, he does take a lot of time after practice signing autographs at least the time I was there. When he comes out to practice he does say "let me get to practice, after after"

---------- Post added August-14th-2012 at 06:05 PM ----------

Redskins

Final Training Camp 2012 Practice Notes: Today was the 14th and final 2012 training camp practice at Redskins Pa... http://t.co/2viaDL3M

Additionally, Demps will probably sign with the Buc's in all probability. They kept in touch with him, supposedly, before, and throughout the track season. Also he is from Florida and local fans would love it. It makes sense for him AND them in many ways. We have enough tough cuts ahead of us anyway. At best he may be on the PS. Fast and entertaining but a better match for them. We have bigger fish to fry. Just my opinion. HTTR! :logo:

Tandler

#Redskins Hightower making progress towards return #RedskinsTalk http://t.co/mzaeNFdF

---------- Post added August-14th-2012 at 06:08 PM ----------

Well to be fair to Marvin Harrison, he is retired :evilg:

Think you mean Reggie Wayne there.

Oh crappies, hahahah dang thanks for the help. Dang Iv been making some mistakes, stinks a little bit

Archived