Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tuesday 8/14: Training Camp Tweets (with a side order of what-not) - Hankerson "fine" (post #58)/Nield out for year (ACL)

Are you sure? I would love to bring in a guy like Demps.

LL ‏@LL_HTTR247

yep RT @McD5fl @LL_HTTR247 Teams going after Jeff Demps, in order of $ offered right now: Tampa Bay, New England, Redskins. Get him in LL.

Thats all I got saying we are so I cant really be sure of anything. But I trust this guy LL more often then not.

I was at work and checked my Twitter feed via phone and first thing I read is "Hankerson carted off field during practice." Needless to say my attitude quickly shifted to turrible. Then I figured I better check out ES to get the real story. Thank God for you guys. Haha. Hopefully Hank is ready to go tomorrow.

Also I read that Trent was practicing? Why would you put him out there not at 100%, he is obviously our best lineman and we are hurting in that department already.

Rich Tandler ‏@Rich_Tandler

#Redskins Hankerson, Morgan leave field with heat-related issues #RedskinsTalk http://bit.ly/NhWbi6

---------- Post added August-14th-2012 at 12:50 PM ----------

Mike Jones ‏@MikeJonesWaPo

Shanahan still hoping Tim Hightower will be able to play this preseason. Coach is no longer sure of third game target. Could be 4th game.

Archived