Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles not looking good :-(

brdawk20

I know it was the first preseason game, but the injury to Peters is looming large. Bell looks slow as heck, and missed his first three blocks of the game. Vick hurts his thumb when he hits his hand on a helmet. Kafka has a fractured left hand, making Foles the number two guy. Maclin still not ready to play with his hammy hurt.

With Bell showing total suckage, 6'9" King Dunlap may get the first team nod. Vick will need a ladder to see over him. The thought of not having Peters lining up against JPP, Osi, Ware, or Orakpo is scary. You just don't replace the best tackle in football.

Peters is definitely a huge loss and to retail the same ACL after having the surgery, I have my doubts whether he ever returns to form.

Thanks for the information. I can't say I wish the Eagles luck, but I never wish injury on another player.

I'd be worried if I was an Eagles fan about Vick. The dude injures himself just about every game he plays it seems. He's been flying pretty high since he got the starting job for the Eagles and I just get this feeling he's only going to be play about half the season because of those constant injuries.

But they just mortgaged their future on a few iffy players so Reid could keep his job for a few more years, what will they do now? :ols

The Redskins are the only team in the East at the beginning of a rebuilt franchise. One of the other three had to start sucking first, might as well be the team with the worst karma.:

Peters is definitely a huge loss and to retail the same ACL after having the surgery, I have my doubts whether he ever returns to form.

Thanks for the information. I can't say I wish the Eagles luck, but I never wish injury on another player.

I can, and will. **** the eagles and especially vick...they're a bunch of dirty players, scumbags and thugs (just like their lousy fanbase) who are finally starting to get what they've had coming for a looooonnnnggg time.

personally I hope it continues.

Thanks for the information. I can't say I wish the Eagles luck, but I never wish injury on another player

I agree SFM. I'm not losing sleep over the injuries to opposing teams especially an NFCE rival, but I'd never wish injury upon anyone either.

I can, and will. **** the eagles and especially vick...they're a bunch of dirty players, scumbags and thugs (just like their lousy fanbase) who are finally starting to get what they've had coming for a looooonnnnggg time.

personally I hope it continues.

Read the pic in your sig...you just did it.

I hope Reid tries to go 60/40 with the passing again like he did with McNabb. IIRC the only season where Vick didn't miss a game was 2004, when the Falcons averaged close to 200 rushing yds per game with him, Dunn, and Duckett. McNabb, even with his much larger frame, missed time as well. Vick will get murdered that way.

Posting a distressing thread concerned about the Eagles on a Redskins message board does come off a bit retarded within itself you know. :ols: Of course you're going to get a snickered response.

It's called Around the NFL. Hearing about other teams is what this section is all about. I tell it like it is. I don't post pure homer bull***t like Cowturd posters.

Archived