Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday 8/6: Training Camp Tweets

That's just not fair to RG3. Trying to focus on football and his fiancee, then they bring in girls in yoga pants to throw him off. I bet Griffin throws 5 picks in practice today from lack of concentration.

so can she be a scape goat for when he has a bad game? works for me

NFL network said Griffin will only get about 20 snaps on thursday.

---------- Post added August-6th-2012 at 01:08 PM ----------

so can she be a scape goat for when he has a bad game? works for me

Jessica Simpson did it

I am with the crowd that is rooting for Josh Morgan to start contributing and getting into the flow at camp.

This recieving corps could be very under rated if Hankerson turns out to be the "big" that we've been missing. Banks and Moss tearing up the slot... mmm.

---------- Post added August-6th-2012 at 01:45 PM ----------

Allen Murphy ‏@MiltonZ3rd

Just informed, probably going to miss 10min. Of practice because we get to go in auditorium for a little Q+A with Bruce Allen

What should he ask?...Any suggestions?

Ask if he can clarify he remarks from earlier in the offseason about how many recievers/TEs and linemen the team intends to keep... not that he'll get a direct answer ; )

Tarik El-Bashir ‏@TarikElBashir

#Redskins Fred Davis says he has multiple drug tests and counseling each week as a part of NFL's program. http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/redskins-talk/Testing-counseling-a-regular-part-of-Dav?blockID=752113&feedID=6458

---------- Post added August-6th-2012 at 10:50 AM ----------

Allen Murphy ‏@MiltonZ3rd

Mitchell and me at the 980 tent! pic.twitter.com/phW1tBjo

AzofzNUCcAAMRgY.jpg:large

Cooley played some H Back when Gibbs was here, so it's not foreign for him to be blocking in space, which is a plus. As for Morgan, what I'm hoping to see is for him to stay healthy and show something. He doesnt have to come out and win a starting job in the preseason, but I would like to see flashes and see him get better as camp progresses.

He also played FB in at least 1 game and was the backup FB in another.

:ols: at Cooley playing FB. But no lol at Young not being able to play. He is a solid FB imo.

I swear, cooley was whiffing like made the few chances he got to FB, was it last year? ... I remember seeing him trying to play bock and just scratching my head.

Archived