Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday 8/6: Training Camp Tweets

HogsHaven.com ‏@HogsHaven

So with Chris Chester ailing too, that's 3 OL starters the #Redskins are now out. Bills gonna get 9 sacks again?

---------- Post added August-6th-2012 at 02:17 PM ----------

Allen Murphy ‏@MiltonZ3rd

@Redskins RG3 incomplete pass to S Moss on sideline. Then complete pass over middle to Moss

Allen Murphy Allen Murphy ‏@MiltonZ3rd

@Redskins RG3 throws to sideline and caught but idk by who then just got ball batted by L Fletcher

Redskins ‏@Redskins

#Redskins WR Joshua Morgan catches sideline pass in double coverage from QB Kirk Cousins in full team drills. First down.

---------- Post added August-6th-2012 at 02:23 PM ----------

daniel kaplan ‏@dkaplanSBJ

Bills redskins preseason game thurs in buffalo to be blacked out, 20,000 tix still left

@Redskins so now I think RG3 is 10-20 (10 completions)

---------- Post added August-6th-2012 at 02:20 PM ----------

@Redskins a DB jumps too soon and B Hernandez makes the catch

That catch by b Hernandez was thrown by cousins I believe

I listened to Ross Tucker and Pat Kirwin from Sirrius NFL. They ate skins camp today,

In short, They say RG3 is looking like a rookie and they are perplexed why they are using so many QB run design plays over giving him as much pass experience as they can.

They werent that complimentary of the Offense as a whole, but did hedge their comments by saying they are just asking skins fans to exercise patience as our QB grows.

I listened to Ross Tucker and Pat Kirwin from Sirrius NFL. They ate skins camp today,

In short, They say RG3 is looking like a rookie and they are perplexed why they are using so many QB run design plays over giving him as much pass experience as they can.

They werent that complimentary of the Offense as a whole, but did hedge their comments by saying they are just asking skins fans to exercise patience as our QB grows.

I like both Kirwan and Tucker and I think they're both bright guys. But until either of them run an offense, I think they should defer to the guys that do. There's more than meets the eye when it comes to the prep work.

Yes, I was wondering the same thing. There were a lot of set RG3 run plays. Kind of wish I saw him throw a little more

Archived