Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday 8/6: Training Camp Tweets

Does Deangelo Hall ever shut the **** up?

I mean really, how ****made of him to ridicule our rookie qb openly like that. smh...is it too much to ask to wait until after practice and talk to him about it privately?

I'm not just ****ing because it's Hall, either. I'd be pissed if Josh WIlson did the same. Classless.

foghorn-leghorn-meme-generator-its-a-joke-son-a-joke-712f6e.jpg?1312502024.jpg

D-hall is a captain, RG3 is a rook. Nobody is gonna hand the crown to RG3 till he proves it. Especially in the nfl where all these guys were stars in college and they know what it takes to stick in the NFL so there is no reason for the vets to give any rookie the Tom Brady respect untill they prove themselves.

This.

RG3 is a rookie and he's gonna be treated like one until he makes some plays in the league. I've got no problem with Hall talking trash to him. I have no doubts RG3 will have a little to say when he toasts Hall for a TD. It's how practice works.

I think our definition of leader is probably a bit different.

Did you intentionally quote me twice?

I'm not saying Hall is London, but he is a vet and a leader on this team. I don't understand why people constantly under rate him, call him names and act like he is terrible. It's absurd to me. You watch the games right? Do you only take notice when Hall makes a bad play? Hall tackles a lot better than most #1 CBs in this league. Yes, he isn't as good as Revis in coverage, just like every single other CB in the league. He is still better than most. He's vocal, just like most CBs in the league. Oh Noes. He busted RG3s chops just like just about everybody else has done. ZOMG, let's make a big deal out of it.

Seriously, why do so many people jump at any opportunity to trash on D Hall? "How's he going to break a tackle with his eyes closed..."What the hell is wrong with him making a comment about Griffin's eyes being closed, not to a reporter, not in an interview, but as he jogs off the field. "..his eyes were closed." The situation wasn't even that serious. Offenses and defenses usually go at it way worse in training camp.

Oh Noes. He busted RG3s chops just like just about everybody else has done. ZOMG, let's make a big deal out of it.

I was past this, but since you morning grumpuses feel like defending DHall, I have two ideal responses to Hall's outburst.

"Who can blame RG3? I want to close my eyes when I see Hall out there starting myself sometimes"

or

"Jay Cutler closed his eyes too."

:D

Did you intentionally quote me twice?

I'm not saying Hall is London, but he is a vet and a leader on this team. I don't understand why people constantly under rate him, call him names and act like he is terrible. It's absurd to me. You watch the games right? Do you only take notice when Hall makes a bad play? Hall tackles a lot better than most #1 CBs in this league. Yes, he isn't as good as Revis in coverage, just like every single other CB in the league. He is still better than most. He's vocal, just like most CBs in the league. Oh Noes. He busted RG3s chops just like just about everybody else has done. ZOMG, let's make a big deal out of it.

Double quote was my stupid Droid phone ;).

I have watched DHall play at Tech and throughout his career in the NFL. He is a decent CB, again not elite. He like I said, takes too many chances for the big "look at me play" and often results in being out of position causing him to give up a big play. He is a Redskin and as such I will always root for him to do his best to help the team.

I prefer the quiet leadership in the clubhouse, lead by example. DHall has always been self centered, attention whore who loves to hear himself talk. Quite honestly, he does not need to motivate or inspire old farts like me and his brashness may well play well with the younger players and that is ultimately what matters. For the record, I hope he has a great season and plays well.

Hail

:) yes but she was having some issues bunch of the time and had to help her. But that was the idea. I wanted to keep my eyes on the ball and get her to tweet. Didn't always happen like that because she's never used an iPad and she was having some difficulty. But that's why I was able to get as much as I could out:)

Plus she was getting tired there at the end and I took over, but she was a lot of help!! We were a little team

That's awesome man! You did a great job with the tweets. When I saw you I was gonna introduce myself but like your girl I was too tired (i.e. lazy) and didn't want to make the short walk.

Angela Rypien ‏@Angela_Rypien

At the @redskins walk-thru w/ @markrypien, very nice meeting @RGIII!! # #httr #redskinscamp http://instagr.am/p/N_brn0P93v/

Tell me I'm not the only one who thought about this:

@MitchFortner21:

@Angela_Rypien @RGIII I'm not saying be a couple, but to preserve the #Skins franchise, have a son - he'd be the greatest Skins QB ever.

I love DHall as a player and a Redskin, trash talkin' is part of the game and so is razzin the rookie. So why are ya'll crying about what goes on, I'm sure Robert is a big boy, and I'm fairly certain he's not at all offended by Hall's comments..:doh:

I'm also glad that the players are not girly-men like some of our fans tend to be, and i'm not referring to our female fans either..;)

Archived