Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

While at Training Camp today I caught a conversation that made me rage a little bit....(regarding Sean Taylor)

kiingspadee

The fact that she didnt know isnt terrible. As long as there was someone there to teach her. Its an opportunity to create a new fan. I had to go through the same process when I met my wife. Now she is all about the Redskins.

Trust me dude. If RGIII is half the qb we think he'll be for years to come, there are going to be thousands of people asking, "Who is Sean Taylor?" Those of us who have been long-time fans will never forget how special ST was. Can't blame people who may be newer fans for not knowing who he was. Get used to it. Like someone else mentioned, it may give you an opportunity to tell others how awesome he was.

The fact that she didnt know isnt terrible. As long as there was someone there to teach her. Its an opportunity to create a new fan. I had to go through the same process when I met my wife. Now she is all about the Redskins.

Well stated, I had to convert my wife from a dallass fan. We also gotta remember we've picked up some bandwagon fans w/ the star studded addition of RGIII

I'll bet there are a ton of people who don't know who he is. I get more angry at people who won't let him go. I'll bet there is even a shrine in some of your homes to him. People with OCD probably have to do everything 21 times. Who all has the number 21 somewhere on your car?

I did not catch the entire thing - was standing in line and just overheard them speaking as they were walking by. She was asking well who wore #21? The person she was with said Sean Taylor did, she then asked who Sean Taylor was....and who does he play for

The person with her should have drug her into the middle of the crowd on FA day, made a general announcement and had her burned at the stake for that awful fan foul, j/k. I would have looked at her and looked at the fans around and said, I don't know who she is. hahaa.

Archived