Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter updates (good stuff starts on page 8)

Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell

One word to describe RG3's practice this afternoon: inaccurate. ...quite a few low passes. #Redskins

What the hell does that mean lol...All the tweets seemed to indicate a good day unless he's being sarcastic or something

Umm. All tweets indicated RG3 was throwing bombs, lasers and nice throws except the almost INT by D.Hall. What am I missing?

It just means he had some low throws. All part of getting better and getting to know. Rookie quarterbacks are going to have those days. He'll have a few practices where he looks Hall of Fame, some where he completes passes low.

It just means he had some low throws. All part of getting better and getting to know. Rookie quarterbacks are going to have those days. He'll have a few practices where he looks Hall of Fame, some where he completes passes low.

Nope. It's over. Bust. Kirk Cousins, anyone?

Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell

One word to describe RG3's practice this afternoon: inaccurate. ...quite a few low passes. #Redskins

What the hell does that mean lol...All the tweets seemed to indicate a good day unless he's being sarcastic or something

I think it means that Campbell belives that Bob had a "bad" day ... I mean, pretty clear cut! Were his tweets saying otherwise? Or was that other people??

Yea. I think "inconsistent" would have been a better one word description, at least from reading the tweets.

Which is expected for a rookie at his first practice.

I understand that and I ain't mad. Just wish the people tweeting were consistent. Tell us from the beginning he was throwing low passes. That's all

Umm. All tweets indicated RG3 was throwing bombs, lasers and nice throws except the almost INT by D.Hall. What am I missing?

My guess is incomplete passes that don't involve a significant play from a defender aren't really tweet worthy.

wow.. Rich Cambell totally going negative ninny on the day.

---------- Post added July-26th-2012 at 05:05 PM ----------

they just said on NFL network that Fred Davis is suspended for first couple of games this year. I haven't heard that until today. Was this guy right or wrong?

that is false as far as I know.

Kind of disappointing that I thought RG III was having a great day only to see he's throwing low and missing throws on the run...I know it's the first day but I need some consistency in this reporting!

The problem is, different guys are going to see different things. During minicamps I could read three different recaps and read three different impressions of how his day went. And some guys (like Chris "Redskins want Matt Flynn" Russell) are always going to look for a negative angle.

Just take a moment to breathe, let some of the full columns come out. All in all, he at least seems to be completing passes and his receivers look like they're making some good catches. And hell, maybe it could be that the coverage is so good that the only place he can put the ball is down low. *shrug*

Archived