Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter updates (good stuff starts on page 8)

@granthpaulsen

Brown was the only #Redskins player not accounted for this morning. We'll ask Mike Shanahan about his absence this afternoon.

Tim Hightower's goal will be to only practice when his knee is 110%. Said he expects to be the #Redskins' starting RB when season opens.

ChrisCooley said his knee's not having any 'issues' right now. Says hes not spending time in training room. Participated this AM.

Chris Cooley: "I feel good. I have no concerns." When asked if he was 100%? "Yeah. My injuries from last year are feeling much better, yes."

Chris Cooley: "I'm running at full speed right now. I feel much better with the way my body's working. Better than the last couple years."

DeAngelo Hall on Robert Griffin III: "He's just got to win games. If he wins games, he's going to be a rock star."

---------- Post added July-26th-2012 at 10:08 AM ----------

MikeJonesWaPo: Fletcher on Griffin: "he doesn't carry himself like, 'I'm the Heisman, they gave up all these picks to get me.'...He's just Robert to us."

Fletcher on Griffin: "being around this game for a while now, you can tell people that have 'it'."

I'll try and help when the tweets whenever Twitter decides to stop being an ass for me. At any rate it's looking on track to get back up by 3PM with open practice starts. The media isn't restricted from tweeting open practice so we should get some interesting nuggets.

@granthpaulsen

DeAngelo Hall on only intercepting 3 passes in '11: "I dropped a couple." Said Raheem Morris showed him film of his dropped INT chances.

Hall said he thinks the #Redskins are deeper at safet this year. Then added "that's just words, we've got to go out there and [prove it]."

Hall: "It starts at QB. We've finally got one that we feel like can hold his own against some of these other guys in the league."

I'll try and help when the tweets whenever Twitter decides to stop being an ass for me. At any rate it's looking on track to get back up by 3PM with open practice starts. The media isn't restricted from tweeting open practice so we should get some interesting nuggets.

Yeah, it's screwing up now for some reason...I'm getting the rare tweet through my phone, and retyping it here. Which sucks lol...

Hall: "It starts at QB. We've finally got one that we feel like can hold his own against some of these other guys in the league."

Hall keeps backing up the bus just far enough to get to top speed as it runs over Grossman over and over.

Hall keeps backing up the bus just far enough to get to top speed as it runs over Grossman over and over.

Yeah, there's got to be a more diplomatic way of expressing that sentiment :ols:...Rex IS still on the team, afterall. And he might actually have to play a few games (hoping that's not the case, but you never know)...

Yeah, there's got to be a more diplomatic way of expressing that sentiment :ols:...Rex IS still on the team, afterall. And he might actually have to play a few games (hoping that's not the case, but you never know)...

:ols: Yeah, this wasn't the best way for Hall to put it, but one thing you can say for Grossman.... he seems like a pretty even-keeled guy.

Stuff like this usually doesn't bother him.... at least not publically. :)

These were posted about an hour ago:

Mike Jones ‏@MikeJonesWaPo

Fletcher on Griffin: "he doesn't carry himself like, 'I'm the Heisman, they gave up all these picks to get me.' ... He's just Robert to us."

Fletcher on Griffin: "being around this game for a while now, you can tell people that have 'It'"

Fletcher: griffin "already has great leadership qualities."

Fletcher: Griffin "has a rocket of an arm", and "the right mentality as far as preparation. So he's gonna be a good player for us."

London Fletcher: "there's definitely a different feel about this team. ... But we all know we have to work." #Redskins

Russellmania980

Twitter back,I asked Tyler Polumbus about Jammal Brown "No I don't know anything" & "I didn't even know Jamal was hurt until this morning."

---------- Post added July-26th-2012 at 01:47 PM ----------

TK ‏@TKextremeskins

@LL_HTTR tic...toc...tic...toc... #impendingchaos

Uh-oh....

Russellmania980

Twitter back,I asked Tyler Polumbus about Jammal Brown "No I don't know anything" & "I didn't even know Jamal was hurt until this morning."

---------- Post added July-26th-2012 at 01:47 PM ----------

TK ‏@TKextremeskins

@LL_HTTR tic...toc...tic...toc... #impendingchaos

Uh-oh....

Oh frick...hope its minor

Archived