Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter updates (good stuff starts on page 8)

what tweets are you referring to? I havent gotten that indication but maybe I am missing something.

This was seemingly in response to Cooley saying that he's healthy and feeling good.

LL ?@LL_HTTR - Cooley LMAO.

Don't know exactly what this is referring to, but "chaos" could be a clue.

TK ?@TKextremeskins

@LL_HTTR tic...toc...tic...toc... #impendingchaos

This was seemingly in response to Cooley saying that he's healthy and feeling good.

LL ?@LL_HTTR - Cooley LMAO.

Don't know exactly what this is referring to, but "chaos" could be a clue.

TK ?@TKextremeskins

@LL_HTTR tic...toc...tic...toc... #impendingchaos

i didnt see that. i really hope thats not true. thanks for posting

I'll keep it next to my "RG3 threw a couple picks but Kirk Cousins completed all his passes, QUARTERBACK CONTROVERSY!" alarm.

:) Sad thing is that if RGIII has a rough game or two in preseaon and say struggles in the first couple of regular season games you know there are going to be posts and even threads like that.

Wait, you have to read between the lines to discover that LL thinks Cooley isn't healthy and thinks he'll be cut?

I figured he couldn't be more obvious about it this off season if he used sharpy on a giant piece of cardboard and made a sign.

He said days ago that what he is putting out there tommorow has nothing to do with Cooley. But he has been saying for months already Cooley is as good as gone.

I would hope that Shanahan and Allen have more respect for him than to wait until camp to get rid of him. If they wanted him gone, I would think they could have done it months ago to give him the chance to fully catch on with another team.

:) Sad thing is that if RGIII has a rough game or two in preseaon and say struggles in the first couple of regular season games you know there are going to be posts and even threads like that.
Thats what I'm dreading.I hope it doesnt happen but 1 pick and we already know someone will post it.

---------- Post added July-26th-2012 at 02:56 PM ----------

I would hope that Shanahan and Allen have more respect for him than to wait until camp to get rid of him. If they wanted him gone, I would think they could have done it months ago to give him the chance to fully catch on with another team.
I love Cooley but he should have been gone 3 years ago when maybe we could have got something for him. As far as the Shanahans respecting him this is a business they are gonna make the decision on what they think is best for the Redskins not Chris Cooley.

Wait, you have to read between the lines to discover that LL thinks Cooley isn't healthy and thinks he'll be cut?

I figured he couldn't be more obvious about it this off season if he used sharpy on a giant piece of cardboard and made a sign.

I think if everyone was closely following every tweet they'd probably agree with you. I haven't, so it's relevant for me at least.

better use direct quotes!
I know I should have but he tweets alot and i didn't want to go through his entire timeline lol. SORRY GUYS

found it..

LL ‏@LL_HTTR

BTW some news coming out next that will cause fights within #RedskinsNation . @extremeskins will be going nuts

Collapse

‏@c4man5282

Cooley must be getting cut...lol

@LL_HTTR: no one is cut..and saying no more in it till next week when it hits”

Jeese guys we are moments away from seeing if Cooley is moving around good on the field. We should be able to answer the is Cooley healthy enough to stay on the team here in just a little bit. But untill then, give the guy a chance. He has been one of the best Redskins around here in years.

I know I should have but he tweets alot and i didn't want to go through his entire timeline lol. SORRY GUYS

found it..

LL ‏@LL_HTTR

BTW some news coming out next that will cause fights within #RedskinsNation . @extremeskins will be going nuts

Collapse

‏@c4man5282

Cooley must be getting cut...lol

@LL_HTTR: no one is cut..and saying no more in it till next week when it hits”

the Chase 'mancrush' Minnifield move to IR ? What could be bigger news than that...................

Archived