Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter updates (good stuff starts on page 8)

Chris Russell ‏@Russellmania980

Garcon with beautiful over shoulder catch right in front of us. Griffin to Cokley after that. @RGIII then hits Moss with laser.

Mike Jones ‏@MikeJonesWaPo

RB Tristian Davis watching practice, and DB Tanard Jackson, who was at walkthru, isn't out here at #Redskins practice

Wait, they're saying training camp sites within Richmond, right? ....right?
yes. She is a reporter in Richmond.

I was so afraid we wouldn't replace Jammal Brown and he would be hurt or ineffective this year.

Fear Realized.

Jake Russell ‏@_JakeRussell

RGIII to Garcon gets loud applause. Cooley catches next and hears the exprected "COOOOOLLLEEYY." #Redskins #THNTC

So I think alot of us would like to know..... Cooley is out there catching passes. But how does he look?? Does he look full speed, is he cutting well?? Or is he looking slow today??

@KevinLove tweeted this pic early this morning of The Dreaming Team sleeping, and Anthony Davis is seen in a Skins hat.

He grew up in Chicago and played in Kentucky. Who knows.

Team USA b-ball was just here in DC two weeks ago. He may have bought or been given that cap while he was here. I think it's not uncommon for athletes to wear schwag from many different sports teams, regardless of whether it's their fave team or not. Like you said though- who knows. :)

Archived