Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter updates (good stuff starts on page 8)

And it's easier to do stuff like run bootlegs, waggles, keeps and the like, more variety than doing that just straight up running the shotgun.

Big thing is you get the advantages of an I form while still being able to get the advantages of a spread form along with the shotgun.

Yeah, the man balled last year the best way he can. He will always get props from me. Especially after the Patriots game and Giants game. He aint great, but let's not act like he is Tim Hassleback... :no:

Rex has FB page.... I gave him some love on it just now.

Chris Russell ‏@Russellmania980

DHall with a dropped potential INT and did pushups. Raheem Morris jawing with a loudmouth fan, after Josh Wilson went one on one with Garcon

DHall with a dropped potential INT and did pushups. Raheem Morris jawing with a loudmouth fan, after Josh Wilson went one on one with Garcon

@Russelmania980

The Echo on these twitter feeds is just crazy, lol. helloooooooooooooo, (heloo, helooolloooooo) anybody down there????? (anybody down thereeeeee)

I cant believe the disrespect for Rex...... Its sad, he went to battle every snap he took last year for all of redskins nation regardless of the out come, show some class guys!!!

+1 man!

Rex did lose us some games last year, but he also won some good ones too. I love his attitude. Hes an awesome backup to have, and you guys will be wishing all the best should rgiii get hurt.

Hail :logo:

I'm not lying, I'm in a straight up competition to re-paste tweets. Lol.

Um kind of cheating, I got dual monitors at work. I don't think I would be able to do it as fast if I was at home. :ols:

---------- Post added July-26th-2012 at 05:20 PM ----------

Jake Russell ‏@_JakeRussell

Asked Coach Shanahan if there's any chance he wears a "No Pressure, No Diamonds" shirt. He chuckled and said "I don't think so." #Redskins

It just means he had some low throws. All part of getting better and getting to know. Rookie quarterbacks are going to have those days. He'll have a few practices where he looks Hall of Fame, some where he completes passes low.

At the least they were not sailing on him, at this point a low ball is not a bad thing IMO. Him sailing it trying to fit it in would bother me more.

There wrong....... Idiotic, ignorant reporters that dont know there facts!!!!

They were discussing fantasy value of our receivers and were focusing on FDavis as being top 10 TE. Then said to remember he is missing games at the beginning of the year because of suspension. I was shocked and thought I had missed something during that 12 minutes I wasn't reading about our 'Skins.

---------- Post added July-26th-2012 at 02:27 PM ----------

Too cool - I just noticed I have changed from "Waterboy" to "Camp Fodder"..... I am somebody now!!!

How is Cooley looking out there???? Full speed or not????

That damn heavy silverback tatoo slowing him down. :silly:

---------- Post added July-26th-2012 at 05:30 PM ----------

@RGIII with a sprint up the middle and spin away from Madieu Williams. #Redskins

His speed will bring to the team a dimension that we have desparately needed for a VERY long time.

:ols: I am about to give you the crown man. I gotta leave work in a few.

:ols:

:ols:...It's all good, I had just read where you were saying you had two monitors and it allowed you to go faster (or something like that)...I said to myself "Well, you didn't post THIS!" and clicked the "Post Quick Reply" button...only to see that you had indeed posted it lol :mad:

---------- Post added July-26th-2012 at 02:35 PM ----------

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen

Tanard Jackson didn't practice because of his calf injury. Hopes to practice by Monday. Will be going through walk-throughs in mean time.

Archived