Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CBS Sports: Predicting every game: Pats go 16-0, lose in Super Bowl; sound familiar? (get a load of the Skins results)

He has us at 17.5 ppg (we had 18 last year) on offense, and 24.4 ppg (22.9 last year) on defense. So he has us getting worse on both accounts. He must have absolutely zero faith in RG3. If RG3 can limit turnovers compared to GROSSMAN (pretty sure even Gabbert had fewer turnovers), our defense will give up fewer points and our offense will score more. Even if we assume RG3 is not superior then Grossman at moving down the field, the sheer ability to protect the football will lead to more wins, more points on offense, and few points allowed.

I'm not one to normally jump over analysts at being idiots, but this is pure poppy****.

Uh huh. Gotcha.

If certain journalists can make insane predictions that do nothing more than trample our name into the ground, then I can make insane predictions that both lift our name and reveal my anathema for our rivals. ;)

He was getting reamed by the boys at WFNZ here in Charlotte on their local sports talk about 20 minutes ago. He predicted the Panthers at 5-11 when they went 6-10. But just like some Redskin fans, Panther fans and media are predicting 10-12 wins for the Panthers this year, so they are just as delusional.

In defense of Kirwan, he said on Sirius that he thought it was silly to make predictions at this time of year but with the profession he's in, his employers asked him to bang out a prediction article.

He also mentioned that things change fast once camp starts and he'd post another prediction article towards the end of camp.

I'd lean towards 7-9/8-8 myself.

As long as we're making progress......

You know, I can spend two, three days just working on one article for HTTR24-7.com. And I work for free just for love of the game.

But damn would I love to get paid to slap together a bull**** article like this in about an hour, then wind up getting paid for it. I need to get a connect at CBS Sports...

I'm not a gambler but I'd bet the Farm we win more than 3 games.

This reminds me of that Dumb & Dumber "I bet I can get you gambling by the end of the day" scene. Haha.

I like the media hate. The fans feel it. The players feel it. Use it. I believe that we will play with a reckless abandon that hasn't been seen in DC in forever. There will be blood.

Archived