Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CBS Sports: Predicting every game: Pats go 16-0, lose in Super Bowl; sound familiar? (get a load of the Skins results)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/19640727/predicting-every-game-pats-go-16-0-lose-in-super-bowl;-sound-familiar

Predicting game-by-game results in July is asinine, I know...but our good friend Pete Prisco did just that. Here's how he sees the Redskins doing:

Saints 30, Redskins 17

Rams 27, Redskins 17

Bengals 17, Redskins 16

Bucs 20, Redskins 13

Falcons 26, Redskins 17

Redskins 20, Vikings 13

Steelers 30, Redskins 14

Redskins 20, Panthers 17

Ravens 17, Redskins 14

Redskins 17, Browns 13

Division games:

Giants 31, Redskins 20

Eagles 28, Redskins 20

Cowboys 31, Redskins 21

Giants 30, Redskins 17

Eagles 30, Redskins 17

Cowboys 30, Redskins 20

It's pretty much the same damn score for every division game! :ols:...

Not only that, but only one time last season did a division rival score 28 points or more against the Skins...this year, Prisco has ALL of them scoring 28 points or more against the Skins in every stinkin' game lol...

For the record, he has the Skins going 3-13.

I know it's sport to assume that the media has it out for the Skins, but Pete Prisco is the one media "professional" that truly hates the Redskins and their fans, and enjoys taking every potshot he can at them/us. His opinion is thus somewhat less than worthless because he prognosticates off emotion rather than logic.

Just don't click on it.

Seriously, this kind of article is designed for the expressed purpose of getting people like us to click on it.

I kind of wish the link to the article wasn't in the OP. It just feeds more viewers to another bull**** artist who took five minutes to whip something up.

As soon as I saw the line "Pats go 16-0" the article really lost all credibility to me. Seriously, what a bunch of BS that is. Plus, the rest of the division going to the playoffs and 7 teams in the NFC with double digit wins. :insane: Somebody has too much time on their hands. Plus the Panthers, Vikings, and the Browns as the only wins for the Skins. REALLY?!! No way in HELL any of this happens.

If the Giants go 13-3 next year I will literally eat my own leg. They were just the worst team in the history of the NFL to win the SB when they had their run of Giants luck. That's not an exaggeration - they were the only 9-7 SB winner and the only team to be outscored during the season. And they lost to us twice. And I think they got worse.

They are going to finish tied with us at 8-8 at the bottom of the NFCE next year.

I didn't even read the article after looking at those scores. We let teams score more than 25 on us 6 times last season, but somehow that will happen to us 10 times this season. Wish he were a vegas oddsmaker, i would put down money on the over column for Skins wins this season.

I agree more with Kirwan. I listen to his take on football via nfl radio, and find myself agreeing with him more often than not.

So Pete has us going 3-13 eh?

I guess he doesn't know that since the NFL has been playing 16 games seasons starting in 1978.

The Redskins have only finished 3-13.....check it...

Once!

That was in 1994 with Heath Shuler.

Ironically, here we are with another high rookie QB draft pick, in RG3.

But I would bet dollars to donuts, that RG3 finishes with a better record and stats than Shuler.

We may not be a Playoff team, but we'll finish better than 3-13.

...And I would put money on that.

So any Redskins hater can understandable, put us 4th in the East and that's acceptable.

But having us finish with a season we haven't done in almost 20 years is not.

...And not with the team we have, nor the schedule we have.

@Rams

@Bucs

& @Browns are all 3 winnable road games.

And who knows how the saints will open the year, with the problems they've had. That one is a big question mark? Not to mention we always play better @Philly, than we do VS them at home. We just do...

What am I saying?

I'm saying I think the Redskins can win at least 3 ROAD games alone, this season.

Let alone finish the season with only 3 wins.

I haven't even talked about our other 8 home games....

Archived