Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RG3 madden screenshot revealed

doghouse4x4

I was watching a video of the Redskins playing the Colts at E3 and I was really impressed. The gameplay looks much improved and presentation looks like it's going to be really good (showing Phil Simms and Jim Nantz in the booth before the game)

The thing that worried me was the player models looked pretty bad in the video. This has given me hope.

Wish they were wearing the gold pants this year. :/
That's what I thought when I saw the white pants. Where are the gold pants?

Need not worry. Check that massive uniform thread for the pantalones colors for this season. Unless the post was incorrect, I read pant options are only White or Gold. Just because Madden doesn't have them, doesn't dictate what they'll actually wear.

They're not going to let him wear that in an actual game. The closest he'll come is a super-long elbow sleeve. And even then, he'll probably need a note from a doctor.

It's for his own good. I think he'll be glad in 5 years that he isn't married to the one-sleeve look. It's kid stuff and he'll outgrow it.

They're not going to let him wear that in an actual game. The closest he'll come is a super-long elbow sleeve. And even then, he'll probably need a note from a doctor.

It's for his own good. I think he'll be glad in 5 years that he isn't married to the one-sleeve look. It's kid stuff and he'll outgrow it.

Do you have a link or source for this info? Players have been able to choose if they wear long sleeves, short sleeves, or no sleeves under their pads and jerseys for ever, as long as the sleeves, if shown, match the uniform. why wouldn't he be able to wear one long sleeve and one short sleeve? I've never heard of there being anything in the rule book about it, and if there was, he could always petition the league for permission.

Eh I don't think so. I've seen players in the league wear sleeves and single arm sleeves, like so:

103393691_display_image.jpg?1285713640

I think it gives him a unique look. Besides, we see older players in the NBA wear those all the time. :whoknows:

So all the photo shoots, the rookie cards, and OTHER NFL players that wear the same sleeve gets thrown out the window when he plays an actual game?

lost_intro.jpg

Why is it so bad to wear the sleeve? I think it looks really cool and it would be kinda a signature thing.

What? Nate Washington wears one sleeve every week, and always has. There are a few other players as well. He'll be allowed to do it.

Why is it "kid stuff"? That's very dumb.

Archived