Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RG3 madden screenshot revealed

doghouse4x4

They're not going to let him wear that in an actual game. The closest he'll come is a super-long elbow sleeve. And even then, he'll probably need a note from a doctor.

It's for his own good. I think he'll be glad in 5 years that he isn't married to the one-sleeve look. It's kid stuff and he'll outgrow it.

If anything, I think it's "Kid Stuff" for grown men to be arguing whether or not a computer generated cartoon character can wear a sleeve or not and getting giddy over it seeing the screen shot.

There is no "kid stuff" here. It's a hobby, a pastime, this is supposed to be fun. No matter what it is you're doing, someone,somewhere probably thinks you shouldn't be doing it. Some people might think posting on an internet message board over the age of 30 is "kid stuff." I don't, but trust me, someone does. Think about that when you start disparaging people who are just having fun and shooting the **** during the off-season.

There is no "kid stuff" here. It's a hobby, a pastime, this is supposed to be fun. No matter what it is you're doing, someone,somewhere probably thinks you shouldn't be doing it. Some people might think posting on an internet message board over the age of 30 is "kid stuff." I don't, but trust me, someone does. Think about that when you start disparaging people who are just having fun and shooting the **** during the off-season.

That would be my wife youre describing :ols:

And she really loves it when I play Madden

Been surfing YouTube looking at screenshots and video. I'm a little disappointed in the proportioning. Griffin looks slightly smaller than our NT ay a coin toss. Regardless I won't have to play w/ Rex or Beck anymore. It's gonna be a cheeser fest online w/ all those cheesers playing w/ the hot new team. Can't wait!!!!

I'm assuming this was directed at me. So, I don't care if you want to play video games. That's your business. I'm 44 years old and I haven't played video games since my 20s. I occassionally will play bowling Wii with my nephew or baseball with him, but that's maybe a couple of times a year. The "kid stuff" I was specifically talking about was grown men getting "giddy" like a schoolgirl over a video game. Posting on a message board is a little different then playing games. I mean if that's what keeps the boat floating, that's fine, my personal opinion is, its a little too much. I'm not trying to offend anyone, so I'll just bow out of this thread.

I just picked up NCAA 13 for PS3. In Heisman Mode this year, you can pick from 10 pre-loaded former Heisman trophy winners and add them to the current roster of any team for one full season. RGIII is one of those 10 (he's also on the cover of the game). Once the named rosters I ordered are available, I'm gonna put him on UVA and wreck the ACC :).

Here's video of Madden 13 gameplay with RG3. Looks like he's going to be a Madden beast. The game looks pretty good. I like some of the pre-game effects they added. The commentary is slightly better, but not much. I hope its better than Madden 12. I also noticed that they didnt change the seats at FedEx.

This one shows RG3 beating up on Dallas in the final game of the season to earn us a playoff berth. After the game it shows his final stats for the season.

I'm assuming this was directed at me. So, I don't care if you want to play video games. That's your business. I'm 44 years old and I haven't played video games since my 20s. I occassionally will play bowling Wii with my nephew or baseball with him, but that's maybe a couple of times a year. The "kid stuff" I was specifically talking about was grown men getting "giddy" like a schoolgirl over a video game. Posting on a message board is a little different then playing games. I mean if that's what keeps the boat floating, that's fine, my personal opinion is, its a little too much. I'm not trying to offend anyone, so I'll just bow out of this thread.

It wasn't 100% direct at you. There are a ton of people out there who think everything they do and enjoy is appropriate, and everything they don't isn't. It's irritating, and way more immature than thinking it's cool that Griffin has his armband in the new Madden. Some guy responded and said his wife thinks its silly for him to spend time on an internet message board. So how's that for you, someone else thinks your little hobby is stupid. The world would be a better place if we all could have a little more respect for the things other people do and enjoy that maybe we just don't understand.

Archived