Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are the usual ES mancrushes this offseason?

Does the Universe have to have a purpose?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Universe have to have a purpose?

• The Universe must have purpose
    • It is possible that the Universe exists without a purpose

I think there's just too much to crush on. We've got so many young guys that are potentially exciting (since we've seen nothing yet) that it's really hard to pick just one. From injured guys coming back after being on IR (Jenkins and Hankerson) to 2nd year guys that might make a big impact (Royster, Helu, Paul, Ronbinson, Gomes, Willie Smith) to new rookies (Griffin, LeRibeus, Minnifield, Gettis, Compton, Bernstine, Crawford, Morris, Robinson, Cousins) and the new group of lesser touted FAs that have come in to earn spots (Tanard Jackson, Madieu Williams, Meriweather).

Honestly, where do you start? I'm cheering for too many of these guys to pick one.

Folks, it's never too late to join . . .the "Cloister of Royster"
Why not 'The Royster Shell'...

I was going for something like the "Cult of Colt"

... so as a compromise, how about "Blue Royster Cult"? (...or maybe it should be Burgundy colored?)

Anyone remember Casey Bramlet? There were some good debates about him.

Here's an excerpt from his wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Bramlet

On January 21, 2006, Bramlet was signed by the Washington Redskins. The Redskins released Bramlet on August 28, 2006.

In January 2007, Bramlet returned to the NFL, signing with the Washington Redskins as an unrestricted free agent. A few days after signing with the Redskins, he was allocated back to NFL Europe. On June 23, 2007 he led the Hamburg Sea Devils to a 37–28 victory over Frankfurt Galaxy in World Bowl XV, and Bramlet was named the game's most valuable player. On August 6, 2007, Bramlet was cut from the Redskins official roster.

I think Niles Paul has developed somewhat of a following. He's the 5th round wide receiver with two career catches who's going to be a HOF-caliber tight end.

That's funny. I thought the same thing. Best TE in the league

Apparently the dude is a Olympic bobsledder for Canada now. Good on him.

WOW... LOL-- very cool!!! Looks like he's actually won some World Cup medals, according to wikipedia

---------- Post added June-22nd-2012 at 02:08 PM ----------

Looking back on it, Robet McCune was one hell of a mancrush. I remember looking at the guy and thinking that he could get 20 sacks per year, just using his neck alone. Reality bites...

He was just released from his CFL team last week... maybe we should kick the tires??? LOL

http://www.calgaryherald.com/sports/Stamps+release+veteran+linebacker+McCune/6794725/story.html

It's got to be LeRibeus, the guy's gonna be a beast,

Yeah quick brain and feet, big and gonna transform our interior OL. Looking forward to seeing what happens in pads, even more so after hearing him talk about playing OC on the 24/7 podcast. One more guy pancaking guys at the second level yet who can also anchor against the big DL around :koolaid:

Archived