Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are the usual ES mancrushes this offseason?

Does the Universe have to have a purpose?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Universe have to have a purpose?

• The Universe must have purpose
    • It is possible that the Universe exists without a purpose

Screw the new guys, I'm crushing all over Josh Wilson. He grew on me during the season, and when I had a close, live, in person view of him snatching that INT from Brady, I was sold.

My previous crush of Kerrigan, along with his buddies up front ought to create a little more pressure this year, which ought to make DHall a bit more dangerous, and meanwhile everyone forgot about Wilson. He may not get a pro bowl number of picks, but the guy swats balls down all day.

I mean really, it was great. Josh Wilson caused Brady and his coaches to get in a big shouting match hahaha. And it won't be the last time.

If I have to pick a rookie, it's gonna be LeRibs. I try not to use his carnie story to influence that, but I just have visions of him knocking guys over 7 yds downfield.

Also, I had a VERY vivid dream last night about meeting RG3. He was walking through my restaurant, no one seemed to recognize him, and I approached him. Now, you know in dreams where say something bad is going down but you can't move and it's like your feet are made of concrete? It was like that, but with my voice. I'm looking at him trying to say "aren't you Robert Griffin" but it's as if I lost my voice and can say nothing. He begins walking away and I'm devastated because I want him to know there's a Skins fan in the house. lol...so yea, he's beyond man crush, he's invading my dreams.

Santana Moss...Plenty on here were calling for his head after all the free agent signings and were siding with keeping Gaffney over him....People were saying only a few short weeks ago that it might be a long shot for him to make the team or even he might be the 5th receiver..Nope, He's 15 pounds lighter, looks better than ever according to the coaches and he'll be right where he's always been, starting at WR for the Redskins

Well, my only truly 2 man crushes so to speak, are RG3 & Ryan Kerrigan.

But if we're just talking about rookies this 2012 drafted/undrafted?

My man crush or shall I say "hidden gem" is easily RB Alfred Morris.

That dude is an MJD bowling ball type of RB. Love the pick!

When I hear critics or skeptics talk about us not having a very good running game for 2012, I just laugh. :ols:

I feel this dude is the real deal & we know Shanahan's history of finding RB's in the draft in the later rds.

I think this might be the deepest RB core, I've seen in many years with Hightower, Helu, Royster & Morris.

And I also believe THIS....will be a major reason WHY RG3 will be successful.

I see this Morris kid getting more reps, than any of you anticipate.

Keep an eye on this kid, friends.

I got a feeling about him.

Here's a video, if you've never seen him play:

video, if you've never seen him play:

quite possibly the worst "highlight" vid I've ever seen. Many clips start with 22 people on the field in mid action, without even a chance to orient offense vs defense. MSF, I mean no offense, and I welcomed the chance to see the kid play, just wish it was done better

Colt Brennan is, and forever will be, my Redskins mancrush.

I demand someone bumps the Cult of Colt!

It was locked, because that much stupid just can't be contained. It was safer for the internet that way.

the twitter crew is talking up Aldrick Robinson. Saying he's a lock to make the team.

We'll have to see it in camp I guess.

He'll have to beat out Armstrong, Banks, and Austin.

I would love to see that. Not that I have anything against Armstrong, Banks, or Austin, but I think Robinson has a bunch more potential and ability.

Colt Brennan is, and forever will be, my Redskins mancrush.

I demand someone bumps the Cult of Colt!

Closing that thread was the best thing this place ever did....it started the exodus of fakes and weirdos that were bringing this place down a notch. :mad:

BTW, Colt just re-signed with his favorite team: The Waiver Wires.

He couldn't even make it to the first PRESEASON game in the CFL.

My mancrush: Perry Riley

Here's some fuel for the Hankerson mancrush fire lol...HH had this in Bubba's breaking news forum:

Evan Silva, works for Pro Football Talk as a writer and for Rotoworld.com as a writer/analyst (both of those fine sites are corporate cousins of ours). Last night, he put on his analyst hat and bored in on Leonard Hankerson during the two starts he had in 2011 before a hip injury cut his season short.

Silva put out his impressions this morning in a series of tweets. Here is what @EvanSilva had to say about the then-rookie wide receiver:

Watched & charted every snap from #Redskins WR Leonard Hankerson's two 2011 starts. Good-looking, smooth wideout. Fearless across middle.

Hank caught 13 balls (incl. 2-pt conversion on fade). 9-of-13 over middle. Two big-time leaping grabs over mid late in Wk 10 Dolphins game.

Hankerson played Z vs SF (Wk 9). Moved to featured X spot in Wk 10. Worked Vontae Davis -- one of NFL's top young CBs. Finished with 8/106

More Hank: Big body, knows how to use. Long, lean, athletic. Really moves well. Explodes into routes. HUGE hands. Bigger than Hakeem Nicks'.

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/redskins-talk/NBC-analyst-impressed-with-Hankerson?blockID=728298&feedID=6355

Archived