Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obamacare...(new title): GOP DEATH PLAN: Don-Ryan's Express

JMS

One of the programs Trump wants to end is Meals on Wheels. This is one of the programs where I want to volunteer in Texas. 

I worked with my mother on this program before my daughter was born. 

Damn him for taking food out of people's mouths.  Just like Reagan.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/15/trump-just-announced-plan-end-meals-wheels-seniors/

Edited by LadySkinsFan

Tom Price's town hall on CNN discussing the health care bill is terrifying.  Standard talking points about returning the power to the people to make decisions.  More shameless lies.  

We gotta get to single payer eventually.  Greatest country on the planet doesn't take care of its own people.  It's pathetic.     

• Like 2

I watched some of the questions about wiretapping. (Carlson did a good job of following up) Trump is so utterly full of it about every single topic. His explanation for the wire tapping and not presenting evidence or asking the FBI or CIA about it is so illogical that I can't believe a single person in his White House actually believes him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hersh said:

I watched some of the questions about wiretapping. (Carlson did a good job of following up) Trump is so utterly full of it about every single topic. His explanation for the wire tapping and not presenting evidence or asking the FBI or CIA about it is so illogical that I can't believe a single person in his White House actually believes him. 

They don't, don't need to and TBH it never occurred to any of them. Belief or truth or reality or facts have no place in their warped, wacky, wonderful alt-verse of making America great again.

14 minutes ago, visionary said:

Didn't expect the guy to be so honest that this is simply a means to the end of gutting health care for the poor.  

I mean, I knew that it was.  It was obvious, to me.  But I expected them to at least try to pretend like it wasn't the actual goal.