Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CONCACAF 2014 World Cup Qualification - Play Resumes June 4

renaissance

What do they have against Columbus?

Ren summed it up pretty good. Though every cycle more Mexicans get in. They buy season tickets which give you rights to buying tickets for the US Mexico game. They just sell the rest of the tickets to make the money back. Of course it won't be as cold there for the game this time. Even so Dos o Cero is all you need to know. I urge you to watch some of US Mexico games on youtube from 09, 01, etc

Holy ****! I fully expected FIFA to grant an exception to the regulations, and then to hear and uphold the Costa Rican protest. And then I expected FIFA to set a date for the match that would handicap the US from fielding a complete roster.

Was a rather easy decision and i stated as much earlier in the thread. The Refs DID ask both captains if they wanted to play and both said yes. End of story. If i were Costa Rica i would have done the exact same thing especially having the better of play when they asked the teams if they wanted to continue. Try to steal a few points on the road and protest result if they lost. If would have worked too if not for that new clause FIFA put in for 2014 World Cup that they mention.

I hate that ESPN has a Mexican announcer for the game...

There are probably more Mexicans / Mexican Americans watching this game than any other demographic. ESPN would be stupid not to have a Latino working the game (I have no idea if dude is Mexican )

Soccer broadcasts always have international favors on the broadcast team

He wasnt pushed, he was contacted, and dove.

Rewinding now, I was away and only caught the end of the replay

Edit: good no-call that could've easily been called. Dumb on Bradley

There are probably more Mexicans / Mexican Americans watching this game than any other demographic. ESPN would be stupid not to have a Latino working the game (I have no idea if dude is Mexican )

Soccer broadcasts always have international favors on the broadcast team

I guess you missed the pre game. He is the Mexican voice for the rivalry.

Lol, I actually watched some of it but was reading es way more.

Anyway, ESPN is a business. Lots of Mexican eyes glued to TV sets right now.

I don't disagree, but that doesn't mean I have to like it...

---------- Post added March-26th-2013 at 11:02 PM ----------

I feel bad for Beasley...

Archived