Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RG3 video from washingtontimes.com

I apologize in advance because my assumption is that every stinkin' video of RG3 has been posted here on ES by now lol...but I didn't remember seeing this one. Doesn't mean it wasn't posted, just that in the flurry of posts and news and updates I would have missed it if so.

Anyway, the video is pretty cool, and if anyone else on here is like me and didn't catch every video, I think this video is one you shouldn't miss...

Sometimes I just feel like the guy is too good to be true. lol

I'm like 64% convinced he's an tiny alien in a cyborg bodysuit, designed to take over the world from within. If said alien can get us a couple of Lombardi's, I for one welcome our new extra-terrestrial overlords.

If this guy busts, I'll tell you right now, it won't be for a lack of hard work like a Russell...He is going to do everything in his power to be successful...Provided he's injury free and learns how to make is reads, he's going to be special...The only thing i disagree with him is that I don't believe at ALL, there will be any negative vibes about him from veterans. The team is young as it is and second everyone is genuinely excited. Garcon came to the Redskins for the money sure, but also because he knew who we were drafting...Everyone has been dying for a franchise QB...The team will make him prove himself but guys like London and Hall are going to accept him off the bat

I'm like 64% convinced he's an tiny alien in a cyborg bodysuit, designed to take over the world from within. If said alien can get us a couple of Lombardi's, I for one welcome our new extra-terrestrial overlords.

haha reading your post, and hearing RGIII say he's not a cyborg reminded me of this commercial

Archived