Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Nats Thread (old thread link inside, too many load issues)

hunterx

If the Caps were not playing Monday night I would have been at that game. Still haven't seen Stras pitch live.

Weather kinda sucks the rest of the week, hopefully Sat is decent

You gotta hit up a game with me this year. I normally go with Vishal or Gator Bait, but every year I invite whoever to come. I think forehead will probably hit up some with me this year. And if anyone else wants, just shoot me a PM. I'm down whenever I can.

Ticket prices are great. Went to strasburg start on monday and got tickets 3 rows from the field for $4 dollars. Even got Xaiver Nady to throw me a ball but we had to give it to the little girl right besides us. WTF?

---------- Post added April-18th-2012 at 06:09 PM ----------

Anyone going this weekend?

Davey Johnson is truly a genius. He has made this bullpen into a even a bigger strength of this team. This pen was already a elite pen, but this year it is definitely the best bullpen in baseball. Unlike Riggleman, he would have thrown out Clippard there in the 8th. Its refreshing to have a manager to have pitchers every day and not like under riggleman where certain pitchers come in when we are always losing and others come in when we are winning

Archived