Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Google Project Glass: The Future is here....and it is scary

kiingspadee

I google searched (LOL) and saw that places like PC Magazine and also CNN was talking about this. At first I had to think it was a prank like Google Maps for the NES (
) which was just an April Fool's Prank. This however, seems.....real. Could possibly be fake though.

What I am wondering, is for people that wear glasses, how would this work. Also how would it know which app you wanted...would you always have to speak to it? Very intriguing...and would be expensive. Soon everyone would be wearing these glasses......while it would be sweet as hell because well it truly is hands free

This must be the deluxe version of those glasses because there are no ads popping up.

Also, they cut out the part where he gets hit by a bus while crossing the street.

---------- Post added April-5th-2012 at 11:14 AM ----------

If you are somewhat uncomfortable about all the info Google has on you now, this may slightly increase that feeling.

The Evil Empire strikes again.

I'm sorry, but I seriously can't get jiggy with that ****. That's terrifying, to the point you know the next thing their gonna do is put the damn thing inside your head. Ya, count me out on that one...

We have know idea how crazy it is about to get. :no:

The Evil Empire strikes again.

I'm sorry, but I seriously can't get jiggy with that ****. That's terrifying, to the point you know the next thing their gonna do is put the damn thing inside your head. Ya, count me out on that one...

Yeah, I was hoping I wouldn't be the only one a little sketched out by this. I just don't see the need for a lot of the **** involved in the video, don't get me wrong the video is definitely cool but I'm pretty satisfied with my phone that can call and text people and the occasional use of my Tom-Tom if I need a GPS.

• 10 months later...

Archived