Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ummm guys....

TK

so stoked ... finally we have a legit QB prospect with amazing talent. everything else is secondary, Bruce and Shanny will work this thing like pro's and we'll come away with a solid draft! HAIL YEAH! RG3 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooohooooooooo!

Even better is this announcement BEFORE free agency so all the WRs can line up to visit DC. Best moment since Gibbs 2 was announced. There should be a clause in this trade however.... Should ANYTHING go wrong with RGIII Snyder should have to sell the Redskins because he would be obviously cursed. Standing Ovation for the Front Office. This was the right move for all the right reasons and they went for it. Awesome!

Where's that pic of RG3 in a Redskins uni?

Man there's so many and I'm so glad they didn't jinx the whole thing by making them lol

..says the guy who made RG3 on the Skins in Madden weeks ago and is about to crack about all night on the xbox

This is why I love ES. I've been out all day, turn the laptop on and come straight here, just to find out we've made what may turn out to be the greatest trade in team history.

If the mods knew anything (the specifics and the certainty) about this in advance, kudos for keeping it under your hats. I couldn't possibly have done it.

Great day to be a Redskin fan.

HTTR

So...the highest # of users ever was 4000 when we lost to the winless Lions in 2009? Really? Not the Shanny hiring, not the Donovan trade, not this? (not yet)

Oh well, fitting reminder of how changed things are. Lions loss was no doubt people coming to laugh at us. Now they're coming with envy cuz we got the QB they wanted, nanner nanner lol

We have a ****ing FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK!!!

:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

I'm just glad I don't have to worry about the 'Skins overpaying for some over the hill has been.

Archived