Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ummm guys....

TK

There is couple of things wrong with this thread...

1. The title is not every descriptive.

2. There is no guarantee that we have RGIII. The Colts still can change their mind.

3. So telling people that he is a Redskin is misleading.

4. Too much was paid for him.

5. Rex could have been good for another year.

6. That's is all. Carry on as you were.

7. ****ing yes!!!!!!! We are getting RGIII!!!!!

There is couple of things wrong with this thread...

1. The title is not every descriptive.

2. There is no guarantee that we have RGIII. The Colts still can change their mind.

3. So telling people that he is a Redskin is misleading.

4. Too much was paid for him.

5. Rex could have been good for another year.

6. That's is all. Carry on as you were.

7. ****ing yes!!!!!!! We are getting RGIII!!!!!

I see what you did there ;)

Several teams that needed a QB were trying to make this move. Seattle offered as much, if not more than we did, and the Browns were apparently willing to match our offer but didn't want to make the trade yet, according to Glazer and Schefter.

Add that to the fact that with the rookie wage scale trading up is now going to be more expensive (in picks or players) than it previously was. We're going to pay a top 5 QB around $6 million per season instead of around $23 million.

my thing is you know this happens every year. a couple guys are gonna drop into the 2nd round that should have gone in the 1st...

and i expect hill from gtech to be one of those guys...

---------- Post added March-10th-2012 at 01:38 PM ----------

I felt that way too, until I remembered we still have 8 picks in this draft. Not to mention, if we missed out on Griffin because we didn't want to give up the 2nd, and he turned out to be as good as advertised, how ***** would that feel. I mean, if he busts, it's going to feel bad, 2nd rounder or not, but if he were a success and turned around someone else's franchise, I think that would hurt a lot more.

---------- Post added March-10th-2012 at 01:39 PM ----------

Honestly, who cares. Luck and Griffin are two of the best QB prospect to come out of college in a LONG time. I'm perfectly happy with either one.

Archived