Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ummm guys....

TK

Please fall back, didn't you say the following below? SMFH, I don't think you know about Redskins football.

Most users ever online was 4,005, September-27th-2009 at 04:34 PM

I think before then was the day ST died

I realized my error after I typed it but got focused on the cleveland video.....sorry that I wasn't focusing...we just acquired a Franchise QB

I refuse to start a single thread until I've cut my proverbial ES teeth (and I've sat patiently reading for years) but I think it would be hilarious if we could create a "Chuck Norris type" RGIII thread. I realize that some of our fellow ES bretheren have taken the latest news as "doom and gloom," while most here have rejoiced, but the fact of the matter remains we have shoved our chips all in for the chance at greatness with a remarkable young man. Since we are pot committed at this point, why not have some fun with our new face of the franchise in an over-the-top, ridiculously embellished manner.

For instance: Superman wears RGIII socks

RGSUPERIII.jpg

There are plenty of other god-like comparisons we could make to RGIII to keep us entertained while we await the upcoming season and since he is unofficially our new franchise QB, why not start the legend now? It's not like his expectations won't be ungodly and virtually unattainable anyway, right?

I know everyone seems to be happy with the 'Skins getting the #2 pick, but would there be more or less happiness if Roger Goodell on draft days says this: "With the 1st pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select, quarterback from Baylor, Robert Griffin III."

<staff edit rule violation--ban suspended>

Sweet!!!!!!!!! They rock that joint.

---------- Post added March-10th-2012 at 03:20 AM ----------

I know everyone seems to be happy with the 'Skins getting the #2 pick, but would there be more or less happiness if Roger Goodell on draft days says this: "With the 1st pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select, quarterback from Baylor, Robert Griffin III."

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Stop still my joy..... atleast for tonite....lol

Archived