Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Family in need of prayer....

Dallsux

I have a request for all my Christian brothers & sisters here. The link below is to a local news report of a Coast Guard helicopter that went down in Mobile Bay last night. A friend of my wife & I from Cottage Hill Baptist Church here in Mobile, Al. was on that flight. He & his wife were in our Sunday School class. The diver has already been recovered, pronounced dead at the hospital.

My friend's name is Dale Taylor (his picture with his family is posted on the link). Please pray for his wife, Teresa & 2 boys, that God will comfort them thru this tragic time. Nothing has been confirmed yet, but it's not looking good. When I have confirmation of any news, good or bad, I will update. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/feb/29/52/missing-coast-guard-crew-member-identified-ar-3322243/

No words of comfort shall bring peace at this moment, but I bring them in faith that they will endure this tragedy and settle your heart and all those who hurt at this time. May the vast arms of our Lord ease your pain as he lifts you up as high as you allow him.

Peace comes to all who believe, this is the word of the Lord.

Archived