Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Steven Tyler is the worst!

HRNY4ZRNY

I cant stand this guy. He is annoying as a judge on American Idol and sucked singing the National Anthem. Someone sings on American Idol and he says,

"beautiful just beautiful"

J Lo, and Randy suck to.

You might say "Why are you watching it? Are you an idiot? Turn the channel."

Well my mother who loves A.I. asked me to watch it tonight for her.

I am not against gay people I swear to God. But this lispy girly singing thing is really getting out of control.

Sorry just had to vent. So sick of this garbage.

---------- Post added February-28th-2012 at 08:32 PM ----------

Do these judges ever say anything negative about these contestants?

Well my mother who loves A.I. asked me to watch it tonight for her.

Watch it *with* her or *for* her? I don't get it. Like, she wants you to watch it so you can tell her what happened? No DVR or internet available? Was this post part of the commentary you're going to give your mother?

Is this real life?

I never watched a full season of Idol, but I always watched the first 2 weeks for all the "William Hungs" of the world would show up. It's a show for women and kids. But just like anything else (reality TV, 10,000 versions of Law and Order) if people just stop feeding into it and stop watching it, it will go away.

FWIW, I thought this was going to be a rant about him hitting on the Hot Chicks. Dude is a lecherous old man.

:ols: American Idol.

Seriously, don't talk about musicians and American Idol.

They're mutually exclusive.

Your threat title should be 'Steven Tyler is the worst piece of fluff on a marshmallow fluffy kids show that lovers of music should never watch or associate him with"

That I could buy.

~Bang

Those are some scary pictures. For all those who advocate making drugs in this country legal... I give you Steven Tyler :barf:

Well, you take the shirt off of almost any 64 year old, and it's not going to be pretty.

But there's a good example of marijuana induced breast growth.

~Bang

Archived