Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The last movie you saw......GO! (After you read the OP!!!!)

renaissance

Simon Pegg = ****ing genius.

Watched "The World's End" last night...I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. 

Warning- this isn't dumb down American comedy. It's dumb down English comedy.

;)

great movie, saw it in theaters.  some of his older flicks are really good too

agreed. europa report was a fun indie space thriller. the ending was so worth it.

I wish we could see more movies like that. I am fascinated by space exploration, and what could really be out there. I'd rather watch that type of flick rather than the played out "Earth is under attack" stuff, or intergalactic space wars. Seemed like way more of an intimate, fresh concept.

• Like 1

Just watched Pompeii in 3D last week.  Boy did that suck.  take the first 100 pages of the script to Gladiator, then tape it together with the last 100 pages of Titanic, and add in lots of cheesy explosions and catastrophic events that never actually happened....

Just watched Pompeii in 3D last week.  Boy did that suck.  take the first 100 pages of the script to Gladiator, then tape it together with the last 100 pages of Titanic, and add in lots of cheesy explosions and catastrophic events that never actually happened....

But it's Pompeii.... And it's in 3D....

Zomgyouhavetowatchthisman

Finally gotten' to going to see 'Dallas Buyers Club' today ..... 

WOW! Awesomely good movie with magnificent acting performances. Jared Leto's 'Rayon' may be fictional, but having a transgender woman partner Woodroof worked to perfection in his change of views and acceptance of that whole culture. And he acts his socks off. And for such a heart wrenching subject, there's a nice injection of humor. Fantastic perspective of character acting done to perfection. 

And what can I say about our boy Matt? Dude can act. No, scrap that. Dude can ACT! Man what he must of put himself through to lose the weight to prepare for this role. WELL worthy of the Oscar. 

Best film and acting performances I've seen since 'Lincoln.'

Brilliant. 

Hail. 

• Like 2

The purge:3/10- awful, awful movie

agreed....ugh.  Terrible film, I could barely stand it.  Worst movie I've seen in maybe two years.

So much was wrong with it, i don't know where to begin.  Ethan Hawke is above this trash....

12_years_a_slave_soundtrack-353x.jpg

In the antebellum United States, Solomon Northup, a free black man from upstate New York, is abducted and sold into slavery.

I loved this movie, but man was it tough to watch. Didn't know that guy Ejiofor could act on that level (saw him in a few movies before this one ). That is one of the best performances I've seen in years. Almost Sidney Potier-esque.

Can't imagine what life must have been like for those people. Terrible.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Enders Game.

If you've read the book, you probably don't need to see the movie.  It was pretty much the same.  Except Harrison Ford’s character was supposed to be a fat guy.

I thought it was good 7/10

Edited by Beygo

Watched Prisoners

I thought Prisoners was amazing.  It got mixed reviews, and a lot of people felt it was "meh, okay."  But I thought Jake Gyllenhal as the weird, dark, but good-hearted detective was really good.  Wolverine was good too, but Jake stole the show, IMO.

• Like 1

300 2.  It was decent.  Not as good as the first, but still plenty of blood splatter and beheadings.   Mostly naval warfare.

Eva Green shows her boobs multiple times, which was awesome.

206px-Eva_Green_%28Headshot%29.jpg

Edited by Chew