Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2012 Baltimore Orioles Thread

Hitman21ST

I don't care how many homers Reynolds can hit, he blows big time. He's a liability in the field and I can't recall seeing an Oriole whiff as much as he does at the plate. Couple that with Chris ****ing Davis following him and you have opposing pitchers giggling inside when those two come up to the plate.

I don't care how many homers Reynolds can hit, he blows big time. He's a liability in the field and I can't recall seeing an Oriole whiff as much as he does at the plate. Couple that with Chris ****ing Davis following him and you have opposing pitchers giggling inside when those two come up to the plate.

I know. It's frustrating to me also. Beating a dead horse, but Jim Palmer said as much last night about Strop. You don't let arms like that leave. David Hernandez should be an Oriole and our 4th starter. Sucks...

Getting tired of having runners at 2nd or 3rd and less than 2 outs and not scoring.

Knew we'd lose it in the 12th.

I'm all for shipping Reynolds out ASAP. 40 HRs is not worth the 200 strikeouts and 30 errors. Getting tired of watching him play Futbol at third base. I'd rather pick up a 3rd baseman who only hits 25 HRs, less than 100 SOs and under 20 errors.

Getting tired of having runners at 2nd or 3rd and less than 2 outs and not scoring.

Knew we'd lose it in the 12th.

I'm all for shipping Reynolds out ASAP. 40 HRs is not worth the 200 strikeouts and 30 errors. Getting tired of watching him play Futbol at third base. I'd rather pick up a 3rd baseman who only hits 25 HRs, less than 100 SOs and under 20 errors.

He should be the DH. Nick Johnson playing 3rd left handed is a better defensive option. Once Roberts is healthy, I would investigate moving Andino to 3rd and have Reynolds DH. 40 HRs from a DH is money because there are no Es.

That was the most frustrating O's games I've ever been too. Extra douchey Skanks fans near us, Reynolds with the worst defensive performance I've ever seen, I've never seen so many strikeouts looking at the 3rd pitch before, we couldn't hit at all, just had some passed balls, Buck didn't handle taking out pitchers at the right time correctly, ****! End of my grammatically incorrect rant.

At least Chen looked ok along with some of the bullpen...

That was the most frustrating O's games I've ever been too. Extra douchey Skanks fans near us, Reynolds with the worst defensive performance I've ever seen, I've never seen so many strikeouts looking at the 3rd pitch before, we couldn't hit at all, just had some passed balls, Buck didn't handle taking out pitchers at the right time correctly, ****! End of my grammatically incorrect rant.

At least Chen looked ok along with some of the bullpen...

You must have been sitting hear me with all the fking yankee fans... uggggh

Well, the silver lining so far is that our pitching (starters and bullpen) seems better than last year.

True although I'm not sold on O'Dare. It's frustrating for me because as I've said many times, we have good pieces in place. The FA pitching moves we made makes me think that if we had kept David Hernandez, at least tried to get Fielder; we would have a legit chance of doing something this season. Matusz and Tillman could be long relief guys.

He should be the DH. Nick Johnson playing 3rd left handed is a better defensive option. Once Roberts is healthy, I would investigate moving Andino to 3rd and have Reynolds DH. 40 HRs from a DH is money because there are no Es.

Davis has played 3B in his career. See what he could do there and have Nick Johnson play first.

Does anyone know how to stream the radio broadcast without paying for it on mlb.com? I think it is absurd I can't stream espn980, but can go get in my car and listen to the game.

If you have a smart phone, there is usually a lot of radio stations on the Tune In Radio App, I know I listen to 980 a lot at work. I've never listened to a game there tho.

Once again the Orioles find more ways to come up ridiculously small in a big situation.

Tie game. Bottom 9. Bases loaded with 2 outs and Jones comes up. Soriano is on the mound and had just walked 2 straight guys on 8 pitches (granted, the second walk was intentional). What does Jones do after taking ball 1? Swings at a pitch above his shoulders. He proceeds to whiff on 2 more thigh-high fastballs right down the middle and end the threat.

It gets so frustrating watch this team piss away opportunity after opportunity. We were supposed to be a league-average offense (at least we were almost that last year) yet we can't do anything against the Yankees with runners in scoring position. Meanwhile, though it hasn't been dazzling, both the starters and the relievers have held their own in this series against a very good offense.

I hope guys like Reimold, Hardy, Markakis, and Jones start to turn it on. Andino and Wieters are doing their part and I don't expect a thing from Reynolds outside of connecting once in a while for a long HR.

What's going to suck is that we are going to outplay NY in 2 of the 3 games and probably come away getting swept at home. We had Garcia and CC on the ropes and did nothing with the opportunities and will probably end up losing both in extras. Sorry to vent.

Archived