Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alex Morgan in Bodypaint for SI Swimsuit Issue

ACW

BTW, where do I sign up for the job of painting bikinis onto Sports Illustrated super-models? I'm willing to practice practice practice if that's what it takes...

This is a good start.

http://www.bodypainting-festival.com/academy-en.html

---------- Post added February-13th-2012 at 09:45 AM ----------

Abs and fit legs for the win.

My wife used to be a pole vaulter. Its fantastic ...

Oh boy. I better lay off this one, as not to get a ban. :silly:

With ACW leading off talking about "tits" and one ban already, I predict the typical cluster**** with the typical participants.:)

Hey you could always get a surprised and have a new knuckle head come in here and cause all sorts of hell...

Enjoy life's entertainment and smile when someone shoots themselves in the foot =)

Edit: every chick in this thread needs a cheeseburger stat

Hey you could always get a surprised and have a new knuckle head come in here and cause all sorts of hell...

Enjoy life's entertainment and smile when someone shoots themselves in the foot =)

Edit: every chick in this thread needs a cheeseburger stat

You're right. Maybe like enjoying perma-banning a guy who has had 2 dupe accts besides this one, six rule violations in two years, and then draws attention to himself like this AND adds a sig to troll the mods. :ols:

<your edit wasn't quick enough, but that's not what would have got you banned normally---maybe ****ed with, but not banned :ols:>

I have no problem with small perky boobs, but man, iron board flat? It's a tie between Taylor Swift and Morgan as to who need at the very least a padded bra.

I've bee asked by random women as to why guys are so drawn to boobs. I had no answer.

Evolutonary reasons?

Anyway, heard Natalie Gulbis will be another of the athletes :drool:

Oh boy. I better lay off this one, as not to get a ban. :silly:

Oh yea. My wife loves playing with big poles :D

Yep. She only recently started to "get out of shape" as she puts it. So she started doing like 500 crunches when she gets home from work.

Ironically, I can still run her butt in to the ground

Archived