Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alex Morgan in Bodypaint for SI Swimsuit Issue

ACW

First you say this. That Kate Upton looks trashy, yet she is covered with nothing showing.

Then you say this about Halle Berry, who by the way had a very raunchy sex seen with Billy-Bob Thornton and has bared her breast numerous times.

Those two statements have nothing to do wih each other. But if you want me to tie them with a neat little bow for you I can.

Halle Berry and her sex scene has nothing to do with my point that was simply that the girls bikini looks trashy and stupid.

Respectable women wouldn't wear that bikini outside of the bedroom (hint: meaning it is a fantasy picture, which, I understand, that doesn't make it look any less stupid), respectable women very well may do those things in your mentioned sex scene.

I am not calling Upton either of those, I am saying she looks like an idiot in that bikini and her body looks distorted in the pic. And I stand by the point that most people have no idea who she is.

Those two statements have nothing to do wih each other. But if you want me to tie them with a neat little bow for you I can.

Halle Berry and her sex scene has nothing to do with my point that was simply that the girls bikini looks trashy and stupid.

Respectable women wouldn't wear that bikini outside of the bedroom (hint: meaning it is a fantasy picture, which, I understand, that doesn't make it look any less stupid), respectable women very well may do those things in your mentioned sex scene.

I am not calling Upton either of those, I am saying she looks like an idiot in that bikini and her body looks distorted in the pic. And I stand by the point that most people have no idea who she is.

So you don't like the bikini . Kate Upton is a model who is paid to wear clothing she personally may not like or wear. How does that reflect on her, any more than Halle Berry playing an unsavory character reflects on her? Your argument is stupid, as is your assertion that she is not an attractive woman.

Actually, your response is stupid Dan. EDIT: To clarify. I am not calling you stupid simply your response.

I never said that I didn't like the bikini. I said it is stupid looking and trashy, simply because it is unrealistic, and I will add that I said respectable women wouldn't actually wear that (perhaps if you understood what I meant by that or if I clarified it further that would help...I mean at the beach or pool or anywhere else in real life unless she was trashy...etc). To top it off I never said that she was unattractive.

I never said that Ms. Upton was trashy. Never.

I never said she was stupid. Nope, didn't happen.

I never said it reflected on her at all.

I understand that she is simply doing a job and selling sex, not a big deal.

I also understand that Ms. Berry was doing the same.

KH, that's fine about your opinion on the bikini, but you sounded a bit hypocritical with the way you posted the two paragraphs. That's all I was saying. And most guys do know who Kate Upton is even though she's a relative newcomer and is only 19. The one's that don't should start getting to know her IMO.

KH, that's fine about your opinion on the bikini, but you sounded a bit hypocritical with the way you posted the two paragraphs. That's all I was saying. And most guys do know who Kate Upton is even though she's a relative newcomer and is only 19. The one's that don't should start getting to know her IMO.

Thank you. Of course it is a little sexy and risque. Same as when women wear skirts paired with underwear that show bottom butt cheek. At the same time ehhh...

I was responding to two different posters about two diffrent things the way I read them. Besides Berry was at least in the confines of a house...:ols:

---------- Post added February-15th-2012 at 11:31 AM ----------

Well thanks for clearly that up, KH... I think.

:whoknows:

I don't mind a little trashy behind closed doors behavior or bikini.

I know I wouldn't want my sisters or nieces wearing that in public.

:cheers:

I'd like to get to know her, biblically speaking :D

Displaying one's body is nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone has an ass and breasts.

Not trying to single you out but whenever I hear a male say something like this it irks me.

So your lady wears a bikini like that at the beach ? I can't imagine that she would be very comfortable in it. To swim at least. Perhaps if she were just tanning or something.

Nothing wrong with being fit/ample and showing off your body. You are perhaps reading more into it than I am trying to say here.

Her boobs don't fit the top and her front bottom is nearly exposed. One splash of water and the whole thing comes off. I don't know any women that would actually wear that outside of the bedroom unless in a private situation.

So your lady wears a bikini like that at the beach ? I can't imagine that she would be very comfortable in it. To swim at least. Perhaps if she were just tanning or something.

Nothing wrong with being fit/ample and showing off your body. You are perhaps reading more into it than I am trying to say here.

Her boobs don't fit the top and her front bottom is nearly exposed. One splash of water and the whole thing comes off. I don't know any women that would actually wear that outside of the bedroom unless in a private situation.

I've been naked on a beach, with all kinds of people there, gays, lesbians, bisexuals, straights, children. It was a nude beach. Everyone there was enjoying the water, the sun etc. And when sundown came, there was a spiritual celebration as the sun set into the sea. It was one of the most moving and spiritual moments of my life.

Dirty thoughts come from minds who want to make something so simple dirty. Not to mention how controlling it sounds when someone says how one should be dressed. I notice that it's females who take the brunt of this mindset, that we have to dress a certain way, sit with our legs crossed in a certain way, walk down the street a certain way, or even not to be on the streets past a certain "appropriate" hour. It reminds me of Islam men who insist that "their" women be covered from head to toe lest some man become inflamed and not in control of himself.

I've been naked on a beach, with all kinds of people there, gays, lesbians, bisexuals, straights, children. It was a nude beach. Everyone there was enjoying the water, the sun etc. And when sundown came, there was a spiritual celebration as the sun set into the sea. It was one of the most moving and spiritual moments of my life.

Dirty thoughts come from minds who want to make something so simple dirty. Not to mention how controlling it sounds when someone says how one should be dressed. I notice that it's females who take the brunt of this mindset, that we have to dress a certain way, sit with our legs crossed in a certain way, walk down the street a certain way, or even not to be on the streets past a certain "appropriate" hour. It reminds me of Islam men who insist that "their" women be covered from head to toe lest some man become inflamed and not in control of himself.

Being naked on a nude beach is completely different from wearing something that would simply make more sense to be naked.

Nude beach. Go for it. Private beach, go for it.

I am not making it dirty. So now you want to think I am saying something I am not. A naked body can be an amazing thing to view. And to perhaps think that I am only talking about women is silly. Plenty of men should not wear wife beaters, thongs, bikini briefs, etc.

I don't know a single guy who wants any of those things. :ols:

I suspect it's MOTHERS who enforce that. :)

Don't ever compare me to KH. HE is the one that says ridiculous stuff about women. The only thing negative I said in this thread is that Morgan has no chest. That happens to be a fact.

yes sir :rolleyes: it was a general statement, not just referring to comments about women. you definitely say things just to get a rise out of people. don't ask for examples, i don't care enough to look them up

Sorry that some of you guys sweat anything that moves.

What woman wears that bikini ? The top and bottom look stupid.

And again something is off about the belly button.

we have just developed some new axioms in the fields of philosophy and critical analysis with this post... but i will stick to just one of them

according to this new measurement criteria::

"SI covergirl model" <<<is equivelnt to>>> "sweating anything that moves"

nope.. that isn't a high standard... not at all.

Archived