Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Giants

steve09ru

He made a couple of plays in the NFC championship game, that might be too what he is referring to as in Devin Thomas has earned his ring. But I agree with most of what everybody else has said on this board, screw the Giants, I hope we sweep them again next year. I am so tired of all the other NFC East teams being good and us not so much. We better when the NFC East next year, at the least.

Well damn........ I don't recall anyone around here saying they hoped the Giants would win it all in October, or December, but when it comes down to two lousy choices you have to make decision about the lesser of two evils, and to me that meant that NY got a 4th instead of the Tom Brady Experience. You throw it all in the balance, NY being our divisional foe for generations, the times they have curb stomped us and now the fact that they have more in their trophy case than we do, etc etc yadda yadda yadda and so on, and you see where it comes out. My calculations came down to ****abuncha Patriots, rooting against them does not mean a Skins fan ought to trade in their burgundy n gold for NY blue, it just means there were no good choices.

I can live with an NFC win and another NFC East win that isn't Dallas or Philly. I've been a Skins fan since the Allen in charge was George, I am well aware of the rivalry and all its attendant antipathy, but is this what we have been reduced to? Actually pulling for the Pats of all teams so we could go neener neener neeeeeeener here? Kinda freekin sad

We need to get it done ourselves, looking for some schadenfreude buzz is not a substitute for having a contender in DC. Man up, act like adults (even if it is an act), show a little respect for team that finishes well and congratulate the Giants on their season, you won't bleed, I promise. It goes right away because as of today it is history. I am looking forward to what Allen and Shanahan have in store, look ahead to better days when RGIII is wearing our colors and the Giants get to man up about our successes.

got no problem with the giants having another trophy, classy organization, inheritable the better fans of NY (as oppose to the jets "fanbase").

never really felt the giants were a rival of ours at all

You have got to be kidding! Right?

I have such a disdain for Redskins fans that nut hug our division rivals "never really felt the giants were a rival of ours at all".

Hey man they play in out division = Rival!

Man, sounds more like bitterness from everyone at how bad our organization sucks. Have we reduced ourselves to being resentful at other organizations for doing what we wish we could do? I guess you have to live on the east coast and deal with their fans to have a hatred for the Giants. I personally dislike the Bears more, but for that very reason. I do not like the Giants, but they are not on the level of Dallas and Philly in my book.

You know, I seriously was going to start this thread last night, but decided to cool off and wait until this moring. **** the Giants, **** Eli, **** Coughlin and especially **** their fans.

---------- Post added February-6th-2012 at 08:05 AM ----------

got no problem with the giants having another trophy, classy organization, inheritable the better fans of NY (as oppose to the jets "fanbase").

never really felt the giants were a rival of ours at all

I see you were born in 1993. Take a walk in my shoes when Lawrence Taylor, Joe Morris, Mark Bavaro and Phil Simms were around. ***hole team in the 1980s also.

I've been saying all postseason in the Random Thought Tailgate Thread that my hate for the Giants dissipated. They're a division rival, and I dislike them, which is why I was admittedly pulling for NE last night. But I don't care that they lost. I don't care that the Giants won. I'm too old to get angry about the Giants anymore. I don't have the energy like I had 4 years ago to ramble and rant and just explode on how much I hate the Giants, I'm spent.

If it were the Cowboys, I would be absolutely livid, watching that idiot Romo sits to pee hoist hardware would anger me greatly. Other than that and Duke winning another title, I don't have the energy to attend player haters balls anymore. Good for the Giants. Good for them.

The Giants don't win the Superbowl without Devin Thomas. He most definitely earned his ring.

I will admit he made two huge special teams plays against San Francisco, but this is a bit exagerated IMO.

He had less of an impact on the game than Chad Ochocinco.

I was thinking the same thing last night as the game concluded, and now we have to hear about it for the next year. They got lucky, but they won it and deserve the win. They got lucky because they didn't have to play in NO away in the playoffs and played NE in the Super Bowl giving them favorable matchups.

"Seriously, **** the Giants. I'm sick of all these bull**** threads coming at me saying I should bow down before the VaGiants and their "greatness". Kiss my ass. Every single Giants fan in this forum. And yes, I am serious. Sort of." - Who Del

-- Thank you Who Del for the kind outlined words. I don't think we should discriminate against the Giants, so here's to you Giants...Go **** Yourselves!!

Amen my friend..... A (friggin) men!!!! :ols:

Well damn........ I don't recall anyone around here saying they hoped the Giants would win it all in October, or December, but when it comes down to two lousy choices you have to make decision about the lesser of two evils, and to me that meant that NY got a 4th instead of the Tom Brady Experience..

That's where we differ I guess. I'm sorry but I would have much rather had NE win - they haven't been as relevant as the Giants in the playoffs over the last 5+ years and to be honest, I can't stand seeing a rival hold that trophy up (especially after manhandling them 2 times).

I don't want to hear Antrel Rolle, Brandon Jacobs, Devin Thomas running their mouths - they talk when they win but are no where to be found during a loss - I despise the Giants because of their players (faking injuries, lucky break after lucky break, etc.) - There's a handful of players on that team I actually respect and don't mind seeing them win but the majority can all, well you know.

Oh please guys, I respect the Giants like they are our Rivals, but you know what They earned this one, something I can't say about New England's three rings. I know there were some threads ripping Skin fans who would root for the Giants. Well, if it wasn't the giants I wouldn't have watched at all, and seeing how most football has been unwatchable this year for me, I mde the decision to root for the Giants. Right now the Giants are very close to where I want us to be in 5 years. I'm envious of it in fact. But I really don't hate them as much As Dallas, Philly, or NE. Sorry, just don't. For me my hate list goes something like this.

Dallas

Tampa (need I say why?)

Ravens

Philly

New England

Giants really don't raise the needle for me at this point in the season. During the season oh I hate them a lot, but in the end we beat them, so I can say we swept the team that won the title. Ha ha! i have nothing but contempt for those five, and while I want to beat NY as much as anyone I just really don't have the level of hate for them that I used to. When we can compete with them regularly? sure, great.

I'm glad the Giants beat the wicked pride and arrogance that is the Pats and their spoiled fans.

I like Eli. He comes from a good, classy family and it's showing as he has matured in the past few years. We, Redskins fans, can only wish we had a franchise QB like Eli. He made some incredible throws. He is a rival that I can respect.

Archived