Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Giants

steve09ru

Hope all the idiot Redskin fans who rooted for the Giants are happy with all their fans coming in here and starting "feel good" Super Bowl threads. It seems like in every thread, through their posts, they want us to validate their win by giving them credit, saying how elite Eli is or basically wanting us to kiss their ass. Not going to do it. I said this 4 years ago, no matter how many times they win it, I'll never give them credit. **** the Giants. I hope they choke on that Lombardi.

Hate them all you want - it makes no difference... they have 4 Lombardis now, god knows how many East Division titles and the Skins are the constant doormats of the East and the league.

Big deal - the Skins beat them twice this season... I am sure any Giant fan will gladly take the Lombardi over beating a 5 win team any day. And please, dont tell that to a Giant fan - (that the Skins own them) - that would just be embarrassing for both of you.

The most frustrating thing is that the Skins in 20 years, with all the money spent, new stadiums, rebuild after rebuild, the return of a legend and then a new savior and they are no closer to getting to the big game than they were when Joe left in 1993.

---------- Post added February-5th-2012 at 11:46 PM ----------

[/color]

We've been playing the Giants twice a season since 1932, longer than any other NFC East team.

How can you possibly NOT see them as a rival? I'm lost as to where your coming from there.

Hail.

I can't really speak on the things I haven't seen but since I've been watching there hasn't been anything close to a rivalry between us.

The giants make us look like a joke by comparison, with or without a 4th trophy.

I can't really speak on the things I haven't seen but since I've been watching there hasn't been anything close to a rivalry between us.

The giants make us look like a joke by comparison, with or without a 4th trophy.

Giants shut us out in the NFC Championship game 17-0 in 1986, ended Theismanns career, have been between us and the playoffs, and have nothing but trash talking arrogant players...

I'm not fine with constantly being showed up by the Giants, i absolutely hate it, we finally catch them 3 of 4 games and they win the Superbowl in those years.

IMO, when you see a division rival get lucky time and time again on their way to 2 Superbowls in 5 years, that should be enough to light a fire - hope all of you enjoyed seeing NY celebrate the Superbowl.

Yeah, the Giants were so lucky in 2007 that they proceeded to start the next season 11-1 or so before idiot Plaxico shot himself.

NY has been consistently good since Eli has gotten there. Yeah, they've had a few 8-8 seasons. Jesus, that's been their floor. 8-8 has pretty much been the Redskins ceiling, for crying out loud!

The one thing that does bother me about the playoff format is the way that very good teams might finish in second place and have to travel to some team's stadium that won their division with a trash record. Like the Colts vs Chargers a few years ago, the Saints vs Seahawks last year, and Steelers vs Broncos this year.

The one thing that does bother me about the playoff format is the way that very good teams might finish in second place and have to travel to some team's stadium that won their division with a trash record. Like the Colts vs Chargers a few years ago, the Saints vs Seahawks last year, and Steelers vs Broncos this year.

i think what they need to do is to keep the playoff criteria (4 division winners, and after them the 2 teams with the best records).. But then seed the teams by best records, like this:

AFC

1. New England (14-2)

2.Baltimore Ravens (12-4)

3. Pittsburg Steelers (12-4)

4. Houston Texans (10-6)

5. Cincinnati Bengals (9-7)

6. Denver Broncos (8-8)

*(Steelers host Broncos & Texans host Bengals in divisional round)

NFC

1. Green Bay Pacers (15-1)

2. San Francisco 49ers (13-3)

3. New Orlean Saints (13-3)

4. Atlanta Falcons (10-6)

5. Detroit Lions (10-6)

6. New York Giants (9-7)

*(Saints host Giants & Falcons host Lions in the divisional round)

It seems like in every thread, through their posts, they want us to validate their win by giving them credit, saying how elite Eli is or basically wanting us to kiss their ass.

I don't think you'll have to worry about us Giant fans trying to prove Eli as being Elite. That argument has been finally put to rest. :)

Alright this thread is getting off topic...

**** the Giants! and a few little links that are amusing (possibly NSFW) about why the NY Giants and Eli suck...

http://catcrave.com/2010/09/11/top-10-reasons-to-hate-the-new-york-giants/

Eli Manning even had his own Suck Forum:

http://www.talk-sports.net/nfl/sucks.aspx/Eli_Manning

**and how can someone determine who they play for? What kind of crap is that...another reason to hate Eli and the Giants

Guys, I know you're upset a division mate one a super bowl. Frankly I understand your grief there. But to me the Patriots since The "Cheating' scandal are like the Evil Empire. They can Never be allowed to win another Super Bowl while Bellichek is still their head coach. That's why I was pulling for the Giants. And make fun of Eli all you want, but you all know we'd kill to have a QB even half as consistent as he's been in his career. It's time to stop being jealous and ask our selves, how do we get to where the Giants are now? Hint, it starts with a REAL QB under center.

Guys, I know you're upset a division mate one a super bowl. Frankly I understand your grief there. But to me the Patriots since The "Cheating' scandal are like the Evil Empire. They can Never be allowed to win another Super Bowl while Bellichek is still their head coach. That's why I was pulling for the Giants. And make fun of Eli all you want, but you all know we'd kill to have a QB even half as consistent as he's been in his career. It's time to stop being jealous and ask our selves, how do we get to where the Giants are now? Hint, it starts with a REAL QB under center.

I don't wish success for any rival and I won't praise them like I'll never praise the Cowboys or Eagles.

It's a sport - sports have rivals - you are entitled to your feelings towards rivals as everyone else is..

but the thing that I find most disturbing are Redskins fans who are happy that the Giants won the Super Bowl and are off sending praises left and right - that is what is most sickening...do you think Giants fans would be happy if the Redskins won? Hell no

you hate the cowboys i'm sure...my feelings towards between the giants, cowboys and eagles are all relatively close

I like Eli. He comes from a good, classy family and it's showing as he has matured in the past few years.

The same family that orchestrated a pre-draft trade because he didn't want to play for the Chargers? Whiny friggin baby. **** the Giants, and because you reminded me of it, **** that smug, stupid-faced, Archie Manning and his son. I can't stand looking at Archie Manning, living through his sons because he couldn't hack it in the NFL. And yeah, I know he had no help and played on crappy Saints teams, but I don't care. Screw him.

Note, I'm leaving Peyton out of this because he makes funny commercials and I suppose there's a chance he might be wearing our uniform next season.

Hate them all you want - it makes no difference... they have 4 Lombardis now, god knows how many East Division titles and the Skins are the constant doormats of the East and the league.

Big deal - the Skins beat them twice this season... I am sure any Giant fan will gladly take the Lombardi over beating a 5 win team any day. And please, dont tell that to a Giant fan - (that the Skins own them) - that would just be embarrassing for both of you.

The most frustrating thing is that the Skins in 20 years, with all the money spent, new stadiums, rebuild after rebuild, the return of a legend and then a new savior and they are no closer to getting to the big game than they were when Joe left in 1993.

The most intelligent post in this forum.

Don't like the forum? Words and truth too hurtful? Nice trolling but I'm sure there's a Giants forum a little more to your liking.

Nah. Let him have his glory.

You have to love the ones that show up after the fact to boast and brag.

They (ones that just created their account) were nowhere to be found after the Redskins sweep this year.

Yeah the Giants lucked out this year, but the two wins this year just shows the tide's changing.

They can laugh and think I'm just saying it, but let them have their fun while they can. If they can't see the obvious changes in the Redskins, I can't really help them out.

They (ones that just created their account) were nowhere to be found after the Redskins sweep this year.

Yeah the Giants lucked out this year, but the two wins this year just shows the tide's changing.

They can laugh and think I'm just saying it, but let them have their fun while they can. If they can't see the obvious changes in the Redskins, I can't really help them out.

This is exactly why I'm dumbfounded that some of our fans are happy for the Giants? You have these trolls trotting around like this - these just spike up my dislike for them even more (so yeah everyone, if you want to get under my skin just start trolling around talking a bunch of jibberish - biggest pet peeve haha)

To me this right here is the crux of it, we can be bitter about others success or we can focus on where we are going, because that is most definitely uphill. There have been fundamental far-reaching changes to our Skins in the last two years, things that will figure in future successes, and y'all are free to ignore them but they are still there. We may not be a QB away from another Superbowl appearance, but we are far closer to contending than people believe, and it is because, after all these long dark years of wandering lost in the football wastelands, we have competent pros running the show.

In years to come we will look back and understand that these hard seasons were a necessary step towards improvement, and very few will be crying "Oh, but the we let the Giants win a SB".

I don't think you'll have to worry about us Giant fans trying to prove Eli as being Elite. That argument has been finally put to rest. :)

In your opinion. Like I said, I'll never give our rival credit for anything. Maybe after he retires, I'll think about it.

---------- Post added February-7th-2012 at 08:21 AM ----------

Glad people are starting to hate the Giants.

I get sick of the, "Well, I hate Washington. I really hate Philly. But NY, well I don't hate them."

Reality check folks. NY is the only team with a Super Bowl from the East since 96!!!!!

The apocolypse. Dallas fan trying to tell Redskin fans the Giants "ARE" your rival. Thanks TN41, someone gets it.

---------- Post added February-7th-2012 at 08:27 AM ----------

You holding on to a cheating scandal that happened 5 years ago is worse than us being mad about a game 2 days ago. And the Patriots have now gone 8 years (2004-05 season) without winning the SB. So you'd rather the Eagles win it next year and the Cowboys the year after just so a stupid team in another conference that did something 5 years ago doesn't win it?

---------- Post added February-7th-2012 at 08:30 AM ----------

Ibut the thing that I find most disturbing are Redskins fans who are happy that the Giants won the Super Bowl and are off sending praises left and right - that is what is most sickening...do you think Giants fans would be happy if the Redskins won? Hell no

This is the part that bothers me. It would be easier to understand if they said, "I hate both teams, I'm rooting for the Patriots to lose, and not root for the Giants to win." At least say they are not happy the Giants won. I'm all for being a good sport, swallowing my pride and saying to some of the Giants fans that are regulars in here congratulations, but the butt kissing needs to stop.

---------- Post added February-7th-2012 at 08:32 AM ----------

The most intelligent post in this forum.

Follwed up by the most ignorant post in this forum. **** the Giants.

The same family that orchestrated a pre-draft trade because he didn't want to play for the Chargers? Whiny friggin baby. **** the Giants, and because you reminded me of it, **** that smug, stupid-faced, Archie Manning and his son. I can't stand looking at Archie Manning, living through his sons because he couldn't hack it in the NFL. And yeah, I know he had no help and played on crappy Saints teams, but I don't care. Screw him.

Note, I'm leaving Peyton out of this because he makes funny commercials and I suppose there's a chance he might be wearing our uniform next season.

That's ridiculous! Wouldn't you want to put your son in the best position possible if you were able? I bet Oliver Luck does the same for his son or already has done it. San Diego has been to one Super Bowl, in the 1994 season, and they lost. San Diego has been to one AFC championship game since going to the Super Bowl. The results show that the Mannings made the right decision.

That's ridiculous! Wouldn't you want to put your son in the best position possible if you were able? I bet Oliver Luck does the same for his son or already has done it. San Diego has been to one Super Bowl, in the 1994 season, and they lost. San Diego has been to one AFC championship game since going to the Super Bowl. The results show that the Mannings made the right decision.

If this is the case then why is there even a draft at all? Make it one big National Signing day

Archived