Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Car Brochure Collection - Find the Car You Rode in As a Kid, Your First Car, etc.

Dan T.

A pretty cool site. This guy has collected hundreds of new car brochures, going back as far as the 1920's. He's got a ton of them from the 1960's through the 1990's, posted them online, and organized them by make, model, and year.

Go back and find your parents car when you were a kid, or your first car. It's a fun road trip down memory lane. Talk about a memory blast

http://www.lov2xlr8.no/broch1.html

77dw_1.jpg

The only hitch is that link is only for American cars.

This link goes to miscellaneous brochures by year, and includes some European cars...

http://www.lov2xlr8.no/broch2.html

I actually got this car later when I tried to live in Vegas too. We brought it back to DC and I pimped it around the DMV for awhile until I moved to NYC and my pops sold it. It had a custom paint job, it was sorta bluish green. It was originally my grandparents car. 1977 Cadillac Coupe De Ville.

1.jpg

classic road-tripper. we drove to canada in a beast like this one. it was always fun to ride in the very back.

1983_chevrolet_malibu_cl_estate_woody_stationwagon1.jpg

parents' first van. thought it was awesome bc it had removable bucket seats, and my brother and i didn't have to sit next to each other.

1995.oldsmobile.silhouette.8680-300x189.jpg

my first car. was a surprise on my b-day. walked out of kabutos to find it. totaled it 3 months later on the way to school.

325_3501370_be541247-9278-4f6a-87ec-b622741a26d9.jpg

Doesn't have the brochure,but I found something close. First one I owned here. 1977 CJ5

B32701.jpg

This isn't it,but it looked a lot like this one.

6760080002_medium.jpg

Had a nice holly 2 barrel carburetor in it. ****er was not afraid of the snow one damn bit either.

Man...neither my first car, or the first car I can remember my parents having, or my current car are on here....

Here's a picture of my first car though...

lancer.jpg

My current car...

11496780_1.jpg

The Hyundai has been amazing..145k miles, no major maintenance, *knockonwood* original clutch. Learned how to drive stick on it too.

Archived