Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Tim Tebow was a wrestler... (Poll)

HRNY4ZRNY

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

What would you book him as? Heel or a face?

Kinda nerdy thread... I know.

I was thinking if Tebow was a wrestler in WWE he could have a awesome in ring character. I think he would get great crowd reactions as a heel or a face.

For some reason I could see a Tebow, R Truth fued, and it would be awesome.

"The Preacher." He'd come out in priest garb and he'd have a big cross tatted on his chest and his boots would be ruby red like the Pope's shoes.

His signature move would be called "the confessional" in which he would hold the guy up in the air over his head, as if offering his body to god for forgiveness. Then the crowd would scream "to hell with him" or something, and then Timmy would just step back and let them go, falling to the mat, simulating the guy falling into hell.

Them Timmy grabs a thing of holy water from outside the ring, splashes the guy with it while he's out, and then Tim proceeds to "Tebow" on the guy for the 3-count. :)

Tim Tebow=Early Kurt Angle. Angle was an Olympic hero who thought be was better than every one else. He also lived by his three I's Intensity Integrity and Intelligence. Everyone hated him because of it.

I think Kurt Angle was too funny to be compared to Tebow. He was such a doofus and would set himself up to be made fun of perfectly. I'd be laughing from the start of his arrogant gladiator theme song to the end of the skit/match. Just his facial expressions alone make me laugh. What a goofy guy :ols:

Angle enters at 6:53

Qm2uAvgcbV8

I think Kurt Angle was too funny to be compared to Tebow. He was such a doofus and would set himself up to be made fun of perfectly. I'd be laughing from the start of his arrogant gladiator theme song to the end of the skit/match. Just his facial expressions alone make me laugh. What a goofy guy :ols:

Angle enters at 6:53

Lol, you're so right man. I don't think I appreciated Angle before.

And can't you just feel the difference in the crowd with that vs whenever Cena is involved. That's electric. Cena = flat, blah, whatever.

Whether he'd be best suited to being the bad or good guy in pro "wrestling" is probably tied to whether you like him or hate his stinking, pretty boy, holier-than-thou guts. Of course the really interesting thing to me is that he'd probably just reprise his role in the NFL. So his schtick would be that he's the wrestler.....that doesn't know how to wrestle!

He would be a John Cena face. One that is so forced people start to hate him. See Rocky Maivia as well.

I still, to this day, remember the first Rocky Maivia interview, where I'd swear (but not positive) he used phrases like "Happy to be here" and "Fresh as a daisy" or things close to that. The Rock would have slapped him.

Archived