Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RUMOR!!! via Kevin and Rock Facebook Page: John Beck Could Start (False)

GOSKINS_08

Bingo!!

Thanks for clarifying for the others who just dont get it.

Please clarify... when you say "others who just don't get it"

do you mean "people who realize Beck has shown nothing in five years that would indicate he should be on any NFL roster in any capacity"

or do you mean "People laughing hysterically at the notion that there's something to "get" here"

?

~Bang

It is believable. There really isn't anything Grossman can do in the last game to change anyone's mind as to who he is, but there is a reason to put Beck out there and see if he's worth bringing back next year. Longshot, I know.

Course, it further extends my disappointment that we don't have a young QB prospect on the roster, since this would have been the time to look at him. Hopefully we fix that next year.

I'm all for it. I didn't think it was fair.that he got yanked after just two starts. And he did improve. He went from getting sacked 9 times to getting sacked once.

I'd like to see if he can build on that. Is like to see if he has grasped more of the system. Is like to.see if he could be our backup and Kyle and Mike can finally end this Rex experiment.

Isn't Beck done here?

Well, I can't see Rex re-signing to back-up or even mentor a rookie QB for a season. He doesn't seem that way to me. Plus, isn't he after more money per our insiders.

As for Beck, he sucks, but I think he'd be happy as a pig in **** looking after a rookie QB for Mike.

This is the only reason I watch games now. I want to see if Rex can throw a six pick game. Then I want to watch him and Kyle explain them all away, throwing everyone under the bus.

i LOVE grossman talking about interceptions. he seriously doesn't seem to grasp the idea that they're strategically a bad thing. he is always like "yeah interceptions are bad because they seem to take the fans out of the game a little, which can shift momentum to the other team..."

Archived