Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT: Jerome Simpson TD

UKskins

Ok, fair enough. Sorry. Could I ask when the first time was? This is the first thread I've started?

good deal. working the game. will get back when i can, but really, all that's needed is juts to make sure you know the thread starting rules for now and get to the rest as you can. glad to have you aboard.

Ok, fair enough. Sorry. Could I ask when the first time was? This is the first thread I've started?

good deal. working the game. will get back when i can, but really, all that's needed is juts to make sure you know the thread starting rules for now and get to the rest as you can. glad to have you aboard.

OP...this is twice you've got a break on NNT...you need to read the rules or you will lose posting privileges. we don't want that. :)

EDIT: Consider the rules well and truly read by the way. Apologies. I wasn't trying to gain a wider audience, just have The Stadium bookmarked and was so impressed with the TD I rushed to post! Sorry anyway!

EDIT: Consider the rules well and truly read by the way. Apologies. I wasn't trying to gain a wider audience, just have The Stadium bookmarked and was so impressed with the TD I rushed to post! Sorry anyway!

Jesus. I know that you're new, but THAT is how you go about it when you make a mistake on here. Well done!

Haha thanks NC - it was my screw up though. The only other forum I post on is for my "soccer" team and that board isn't so bothered where threads go so I didn't really read the rules when I joined. Just kinda assumed ES would be the same, but obv it makes sense to be more strict as there is a much larger fan base posting on here. Lesson learnt, oh well, Merry Xmas/Happy holidays Skins fans one and all!! Here's hoping next season will actually be a winning one!

TD of the season easily. I was at the Skins game today and when they showed the replay the whole stadium cheered because the play was so damn spectacular.

added- it appears Simpson had been watching Starship Troopers recently, where the same move was pulled off in their future version of football (which looked like a glorified arena game lol).

TD of the season easily. I was at the Skins game today and when they showed the replay the whole stadium cheered because the play was so damn spectacular.

added- it appears Simpson had been watching Starship Troopers recently, where the same move was pulled off in their future version of football (which looked like a glorified arena game lol).

Am I the only one who found the linebacker's tackle "attempt" awful? Great athleticism by Simpson, but if that defender uses his arms, Simpson's being wheeled out on a stretcher for being caught in midair and thrown backwards.

FWIW, with all the eating I've done the past few days, I don't think I could even jump over one of these (much less somersault):

garden-gnome.jpg

Archived