Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rams with the 1st pick in 2012 draft

Mania

I wrote this in the other thread. we trade our 1st to STL for Bradford and then they have 2 1sts. Luck and then they can select someone like Alshon Jefferey with our pick. Luck and Jeffery would be a great start for any new head coaching regime. Spagnolo is getting fired. Luck is the best prospect since Elway and they are definitely going to take him

I think we take Bradford & Peyton this year, whatever it takes, and then draft Barkley and RG III (if he doesn't come out this year) and use the old guys to bring the two younguns along as our stater and b/u and just carry all four for a few years. And then we trade the old guys for Jet Li & Wolverine.

I wrote this in the other thread. we trade our 1st to STL for Bradford and then they have 2 1sts. Luck and then they can select someone like Alshon Jefferey with our pick. Luck and Jeffery would be a great start for any new head coaching regime. Spagnolo is getting fired. Luck is the best prospect since Elway and they are definitely going to take him

Or they take Two firsts and two seconds for the pick, take Jeffrey and another receiver along with a TE, and do it again next year. Bradford can still get it done, he just needs a LOT more help.

Rams are going to build around Bradford. Not only because of what he is being paid but because the Rams will not risk trading him and having him become someone else's franchise face. Other insiders have said they wo uld trade out of spot 1 or 2 so the real question is what will they want?

I think we take Bradford & Peyton this year, whatever it takes, and then draft Barkley and RG III (if he doesn't come out this year) and use the old guys to bring the two younguns along as our stater and b/u and just carry all four for a few years. And then we trade the old guys for Jet Li & Wolverine.

See how much fun these threads can be if you don't close them so quickly? :)

In a heartbeat. I don't think we can (or should) trade away a ton of picks to move up to get Luck. But I think we do have enough cap room to afford Bradford. Call him anything you want, but he is not Rex. If someone thinks we can go 9-7 with Rex, can you even imagine how competitive we could be with a good QB? As I mentioned before......IN A HEARTBEAT

Rams are going to build around Bradford. Not only because of what he is being paid but because the Rams will not risk trading him and having him become someone else's franchise face. Other insiders have said they wo uld trade out of spot 1 or 2 so the real question is what will they want?

They save a boat load of money if they trade him. They get Luck and then they use our picks to help Luck out.

wolvie1.jpg

jet-li-desktop-wallpapers-51440.jpg

I'll take them. Wolverine would make a hell of a linebacker and Jet could be our wildcat QB.

Rams would be better served trading down and using the extra picks to surround Bradford with quality. 2 1sts would get them maybe Blackmon and definitely a good OL prospect, same with in the 2nd round. The amount of picks they'd get in a trade would allow them to add some significant pieces just in 1 draft. Yes a franchise QB is great, but they already have a potential one in Bradford and their pick, if 1 or 2, is going to be a hot commodity.

I'll take them. Wolverine would make a hell of a linebacker and Jet could be our wildcat QB.

:ols: I can only imagine the new types of personal fouls Wolverine would create, and the look on every face in the stadium when we trot out our new 5'6" 123 pound QB. That's an awesome thought :point2sky:

---------- Post added December-23rd-2011 at 01:15 AM ----------

Rams would be better served trading down and using the extra picks to surround Bradford with quality.....if 1 or 2, is going to be a hot commodity.

Not to mention, even with two high draft picks, what's the difference going to be with Luck at QB on that team vs Bradford at QB on that team. They're probably the worst team in the league, no matter who the QB is.

:ols: I can only imagine the new types of personal fouls Wolverine would create, and the look on every face in the stadium when we trot out our new 5'6" 123 pound QB. :

Come on man, Wolverine is made out of ada'freaking matium. Dude probably weighs over 300 lbs. Imagine that weight with his low center of gravity, plus he will never be injured. Superbowl:point2sky

Along the lines of absurdity and with all these "Xmas QB wish list " threads appearing ad nasuem, some poster mentioned a couple weeks back that the Chargers (going thru their annual mid-season slump) would be trading Phillip Rivers and that we should get ourselves in the running for him. Phillip Freaking Rivers. My God, these threads have to stop at some point.

Archived