Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things North Korea Thread

@DCGoldPants

Since NK is little more than a puppet dictatorship run by the Chinese, I doubt we'll see much different. It has to be the saddest place on earth.

Are they though? I've read the North Korea thinks China sold out and that China is forever bitter about North Korean refugees flooding their border. I think they're natural allies obviously, but im not sure China is really running anything.

The 90s famine was sparked by the collapse of the NK economy, mainly due to the demise of the Sovety Union, NK’s #1 trading partner.

But isn't it partially because of their stand on imports which could have helped their own country?

But isn't it partially because of their stand on imports which could have helped their own country?

The way I see it, if you are the supreme leader of a nation, and your people die, you're partially responsible no matter what. I can tell you for damn sure Kim Jong Il never went to bed on an empty stomach.

Edited by Stophovr6

Not sad to see Kim Jong il, the brutal dictator, go. But it does upset me that we lost the greatest golfer the world has ever known. According to the NK gov't, the first time he ever golfed he had 11 hole in ones and came in 38 under par; and you know it is true because ALL 17 of his bodyguards verified it.

Edited by mistertim

Not sad to see Kim Jong il, the brutal dictator, go. But it does upset me that we lost the greatest golfer the world has ever known. According to the NK gov't, the first time he ever golfed he had 11 hole in ones and came in 38 under par; and you know it is true because ALL 17 of his bodyguards verified it.

Personally I'm more distraught that we lost the man who invented the sandwich. So simple, yet brilliant.

I think its funny when people mock Asian people's accents, because I bet money you wouldn't say that to their face.

I know a couple of Korean kids that would bust your goofy ass up.

I think its funny when people dont realize what they get worked up about is actually a line from a movie from a certain person this thread is about....

so why dont you get off your high horse and :stfu:............danksssssssssssssss

I think its funny when people dont realize what they get worked up about is actually a line from a movie from a certain person this thread is about....

so why dont you get off your high horse and :stfu:............danksssssssssssssss

This comment was inebidable. People need to go watch Team America.