Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things North Korea Thread

@DCGoldPants

Kim Jong-un is only 27....holy ****.

Hopefully he is a sane person...he studied in Switzerland and has been quoted as saying:

When Jong-un was 18, Fujimoto described an episode where Jong-un questioned his lavish lifestyle and asked, "We are here, playing basketball, riding horses, riding Jet Skis, having fun together. But what of the lives of the average people?"

Kim Jong-un is only 27....holy ****.

Hopefully he is a sane person...he studied in Switzerland and has been quoted as saying:

Cool. Maybe he'll be smart enough to realize that it's insane to believe a central body can and should control the lives of other people and simply let them be free.

Yeah, its terrible that a repressive dictator who starved his people has died. We should all be in mourning. :rolleyes:

Don't be so ridiculous and try to put words in my mouth with your "mourning" comment. I just find it a little odd when people find happiness in regards to the death of another human being.

Don't be so ridiculous and try to put words in my mouth with your "mourning" comment. I just find it a little odd when people find happiness in regards to the death of another human being.

Even when that person inflicted pain and suffering on millions of people for decades? If that death may improve the lives of those people? We shouldn't see that as something to be happy about?

Sorry guys, I won't sit here and rejoice with you about the death of another human being, even if I didn't agree with what he did in his life and think even he was mentally unstable.

I do hope that the people of North Korea see this as an opportunity to not allow themselves to be controlled by another government though.

Edited by Willy Wonka

Wow...and I just made a Kim Jong-Il status yesterday.

Will the Koreas be reunited now? I know there were talks before...I wonder if this was being planned since they knew he was on his deathbed

Does South Korea even want reunification at this point? What a mess that would be for them. West+East Germany times a million

Sorry guys, I won't sit here and rejoice with you about the death of another human being, even if I didn't agree with what he did in his life and think even he was mentally unstable.

No one is telling you how you should feel, but you're calling people names who feel different.

If you want to start in on this though, it's a naive world view to believe the death of no human is a time for celebration. It comes from someone who never had to live under the rule of someone such as that.

No one is telling you how you should feel, but you're calling people names who feel different.

If you want to start in on this though, it's a naive world view to believe the death of no human is a time for celebration. It comes from someone who never had to live under the rule of someone such as that.

That's right. I find it a little unnerving that people wish death or celebrate the death of another human being, regardless of how bad of a person he or she may have been.

Edited by Willy Wonka

**** him.

I have no idea why I should give a damn.

he was a terrible, horrible human being. Of all the billions on earth, he was one of the absolute worst. Nothing about his life was good.

The only thing bad about him dying today is it didn't happen sooner.

Why do you find it odd that people are happy that a brutal dictator who has done nothing but destabilize the world while murdering millions of victims is dead?

I find it odd that you feel that is odd.

You find it unnerving that people celebrate the death of a monster. I find that out of touch with reality.

~Bang

Edited by Bang

North Koreans will be mourning this loss and the entire population in total break down tears. He was seen as a father to them and nothing less, they don't know any better. Its crazy such places exsist.

Correct. They're not good at much, but they've been great at brainwashing.

Watch NG's Inside North Korea for a taste. Available on instant NetFlix.

Edited by JohnLockesGhost

That's right. I find it a little unnerving that people wish death or celebrate the death of another human being, regardless of how bad of a person he or she may have been.

So if the only way the lives of millions of people can improve is by a cruel dictator dying....people are wrong for wanting that to happen?

I think he finds it unnerving that people celebrate death period.

Someone gets it.

---------- Post added December-18th-2011 at 11:47 PM ----------

So if the only way the lives of millions of people can improve is by a cruel dictator dying....people are wrong for wanting that to happen?

You are going to have to prove and show that this mans death is going to improve the lives of the people in North Korea. As far as I can tell, he is going to be replaced, which means that their lives will not improve. As I mentioned earlier, hopefully the people in that country realize governments in all shapes and sizes are not your friends, don't care about individual people, and do more harm then good and will see this as an opportunity to oppose any new form of state control over their lives.